Official Protest Thread...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I don't know what to say.

Cause at the same time tiktok screwed over black content creators.

And the real Chinese version is so much more positive and educational for children

Like anything there is always some positive

I don't use it at all so I don't know ifvthe good outweighs the bad.

What do YOU think?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I don't know what to say.

Cause at the same time tiktok screwed over black content creators.

And the real Chinese version is so much more positive and educational for children

Like anything there is always some positive

I don't use it at all so I don't know ifvthe good outweighs the bad.

What do YOU think?

I didn't post it for her commentary, just for the video. I was too lazy to find the original and also wanted to include the tweet about the song. I meant to put a disclaimer. Sorry.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I didn't post it for her commentary, just for the video. I was too lazy to find the original and also wanted to include the tweet about the song. I meant to put a disclaimer. Sorry.

It was a great post honeysuckle

I'm about to deep dive later

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Just In: Netflix has cancelled the project for “Anti-Racist Baby” after witnessing what happened to Anheuser Busch and Target. Conservatives are winning the fight to keep children out of politics. After the George Floyd protest Netflix began working on a series of anti-racist programming including series for kids. After witnessing what has happened to other companies after conservative backlash the company has decided to scrap all of the projects. Another project that was canned was explained videos that played alongside movies and shows that had racist or stereotypical depictions of minorities. This project would’ve also been displayed for kids.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Edit: I'm listening to the space in the top tweet. Mercy. Nikki Barnes just replied to a user Koala Masala with a righteous fury about black folks in dem cities complaining about rights vs black folks in the south supporting dems.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Edit: I'm listening to the space in the top tweet. Mercy. Nikki Barnes just replied to a user Koala Masala with a righteous fury about black folks in dem cities complaining about rights vs black folks in the south supporting dems.

She came with facts! Anyway I don't get the separate but equal narrative because we don't have the numbers. According to census data, we're a distant third. The only way that philosophy might work is if we had full control of smaller states. However, we'll political power when it comes to receiving Federal dollars.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

@playahaitian