Official Midterms 2022 Thread... GA pulled it off again... congrats Sen Warnock!

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Entrepronegro say fuck Georgia he goin back to Canada.....

200w.gif
I'm not mad at Georgia I cast my vote for Herschel and was hoping he would win but he didn't but I'm proud of how gracious his concession speech was tonight after he was defeated he didn't point fingers or make excuses he took his loss with such humbleness.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man I don't think so. He ain't winning MI, PA or WI :itsawrap:

And the way its looking AZ ain't a lock no more for the Republicans neither.

All 4 of those states just locked up the Dem Governorship for the next election.

...Plus FL is not the U.S. and defeating an incumbent President is no cake walk.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't think it's time for that yet.

...although granted, I said that about Obama, and I was wrong. But specifically because of how these folks have acted in a post-Obama world, I don't think it's time for that.

Maybe not, and timing does matter a lot. Obama was timing like a mofo. Right after the Bush admin too and against Cheney and Palin.

I don’t think 2024 will be it and maybe not even 2028. It really depends on if the republicans take house.

Considering the way black acted towards Obama, it’s going to be tough for the next black presidential candidate.I can only imagine what BGOL will turn into to. Going to hear the word tangibles way too often

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I'm not mad at Georgia I cast my vote for Herschel and was hoping he would win but he didn't but I'm proud of how gracious his concession speech was tonight after he was defeated he didn't point fingers or make excuses he took his loss with such humbleness.
After it was announced that Warnock won..... all you and those coons at his "party spot" could hear was the water dripping off an ice sculpture and drips coming from the ice under the celebratory shrimp cocktails as they hit the floor
:lol:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't think it's time for that yet.

...although granted, I said that about Obama, and I was wrong. But specifically because of how these folks have acted in a post-Obama world, I don't think it's time for that.
He ran against Peyton Manning and Hershel Walker. Obama was spanked by Bobby Rush and lucked into his senate seat.

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never wish that on any man. However, he has the resources (through public health access) to get her the best healthcare and more importantly mental health treatment.

but he votes differently

Last edited:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn. I have a twelve year old daughter and we've been butting heads lately (I believe it's due to our move back to NY). She's been acting out but I've been trying to refrain myself. Kids do dumb shit. This is a parents worst fears.

Fuck Ted Cruz, but as a father, I can't imagine what him and his ugly wife are going through.

Yeah, hope y’all resolve the head bumps. Shit happens.

I’ve had all sorts of conversations with my daughter, especially transitioning back into school as a 9th grader after two years remote.

Teenage suicide ain’t it.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Yeah, hope y’all resolve the head bumps. Shit happens.

I’ve had all sorts of conversations with my daughter, especially transitioning back into school as a 9th grader after two years remote.

Teenage suicide ain’t it.
Appreciate that fam.

We're ok. She's just testing her boundaries, especially since we're temporarily staying with my mother til we close on our home. She knows she can get away with more since we're at her grandmother's. My wife be fighting with me not to play into her games lolz.

Once we close and move into our new home, things should be be back to normal.