Official Midterms 2022 Thread... GA pulled it off again... congrats Sen Warnock!

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Like who gives a shit? This is a racist ass country and you’re feigning bewilderment that some ass face hasn’t conceded. He doesn’t have to concede — when his ass is back in Texas in January, that’s proof that he lost. It’s not like he has to sign off on the certification of the election.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Walker didn't even mention Warnock nor congratulated him during his concession speech last night, so I'm not surprised he didn't phone Raphael. Sheeit....with all the Vampire and werewolf talk, Walker probably thought he was running against a Warlock, and figured if he called him, he'd get a spell cast on him.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Ohio definitely

I'll believe it when I see it, I've been fooled too many times by that damn state and their elections.

george-bush-fool-me.gif

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
They're useless. None of them have ever passed a bill. They don't do anything for the people who vote them in and they spend way too much of their time complaining about the democrats.
Are they popular with their constituents though? If so, they won't be going anywhere. Personally, I believe the Democrats need a left-wing branch of the Party particularly as the Overton Window shifts rightward.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmao3:.............:frozen::itsawrap:

Analysis: How Raphael Warnock defeated Herschel Walker

“Herschel was like a plane crash into a train wreck that rolled into a dumpster fire. And an orphanage. Then an animal shelter. You kind of had to watch it squinting through one eye between your fingers,” said Dan McLagan, an adviser to Agriculture Commissioner Gary Black, one of Walker’s defeated rivals in the GOP primary.

Analysis: How Raphael Warnock defeated Herschel Walker (ajc.com)

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
This is one of the main reasons why I stopped going to church. I look at them suckas on the other side and realize we don't worship the same God :smh:

this is why a lot of people is not going to church. They may still believe in God, but this is the bullshit don’t want them in church.