BGOL Investor
Got the Smith card and Conlan cards on same time on my laptop

And Arm wrestling on TV.

Iran dude bout ripped this Russians arm off

Then screamed "YEAHHHHHHHHHHH" in his face lol

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now that's what I'm talking about. My nigga Mick mothafucking Conlan came through!!! :money:

Showed the world that true champhionship mettle.

We back for that #gitback!!!

Conlan-2-990x557.jpg

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I hate it when they got two good Brittish cards on at the same time but I made it through breakfast and lunch. Now its time for dinner :yes::hellyea:

GOLDENBOY/MATCHROOM ON DAZN

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Tyson Fury has reportedly made his trilogy fight offer to Derek Chisora via Goldstar Promotions - the company that puts on his speaking event tours. If they can reach a deal, the aim is for December at the Principality Stadium in Cardiff. [According to@MikeCoppinger]

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
they canceled right before the fight, guess the wire didn't hit. And yeah Farmer took a hit financially with failed business ventures, he's been renting his personal cars out

Tevin Farmer vs. Mickey Bey card on now from Arizona.

Dang this is a fall from grace for Farmer

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they canceled right before the fight, guess the wire didn't hit. And yeah Farmer took a hit financially with failed business ventures, he's been renting his personal cars out

Man I stayed up and was watching the undercard fights. Went out on my balcony and the stream was off when I got back.

I thought they were taking a break.

This is crazy!

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's 3:15AM here. I figured something would be crazy with a fight card this late. I guess it started at 9pm Arizona time but still.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn so Fury really is retiring:oops: I can believe it now

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn so Fury really is retiring:oops: I can believe it now

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Teo is arrogant as fuck.
Not really a fan of his antics.
He's still a dog tho.
But I still still he's the goods.
Kambossos just had his number that night.
He is a dawg... But I don't see him making noise in 140lb with KOs... He's definitely going to be a distance fighter in this weight class

Edit:: I may be wrong as shit, Teo started styling on his ass... Good bounce back

Last edited: