Official Boxing Thread

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
AJ will still make a big purse next fight prolly Whyte rematch in London but right now #3 in HW is up in the air imo, Wilder is in rebuild mode, gotta beat Helenius in Oct and then most likely fights winnter of Ruiz and Ortiz which i'm thinking will be Ruiz. Usyk prolly fights winner of Parker and Joyce next

AJ will still be a big draw but is he done as a a top 3 heavyweight?

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
how many boxing threads do we have?

i can't keep up..
Man this is the official one. Most of us frequenting the thread keep up with the sport pretty much but if there’s a big fight going on someone else would start up a new thread.

Boxing been my #1 sport for the past six years so it ain’t hard for me to keep up. Lol

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the 2nd clip I've seen of Tony in the coaching role... I'm taking Baumgardner fine ass all day...

And Jessica McCaskill
I didn’t want her to take this fight so soon. Get a couple more wins under her belt. Let Eddie feed her a couple more eurobums or something.

But Mikeala a dog though :itsawrap:

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn’t want her to take this fight so soon. Get a couple more wins under her belt. Let Eddie feed her a couple more eurobums or something.

But Mikeala a dog though :itsawrap:
Damn ok, I'll have to keep notice for her fights... Familiar with the name, but never paid it much attention

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@HeathCliff you got any action on the TR card this Sat on any of the HWs? Ajagba and Big Baby Anderson in any parlays?
I'm going to have an Anderson by KO and a Liam Smith moneyline for sure. Probably parlay them with some NFL and NCAA games or something.

I'm scared to touch Ajagba, I don't know what version I'm gonna get. But knowing Top Rank, they have a great rebuilding program. You're garanteed a win. lol

Too bad it hasn't panned out for Josue Vargas :smh:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
BREAKING: DiBella Entertainment has secured rights to #BuatsiPascal IBF light heavyweight eliminator. DBE bid $975,000 during Tuesday's purse bid outpacing Matchroom Boxing ($875,000). Winner becomes IBF mandatory to unified LHW champ Artur Beterbiev.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Jarrell Miller vs Lucas Browne is agreed and could take place Nov 13th in Abu Dhabi or Nov 26th at the O2 Arena on Daniel Dubois' undercard, Miller's promoter Greg Cohen has revealed. Miller is first set to face Ebenezer Tetteh in Kazakhstan on Oct 3rd. [@DanRafael1]