Official Boxing Thread

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ya'll can take my advice if you want...

As SOOON as that Broner v Figueroa line become available, put everything you got to lose on Omar Figueroa. You can moneyline it, parlay it, tease it, whatever you want.

You can thank me later. lol

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
idk bout this 1 bruh, Figuerora got hand problems and had alcohol vice

Ya'll can take my advice if you want...

As SOOON as that Broner v Figueroa line become available, put everything you got to lose on Omar Figueroa. You can moneyline it, parlay it, tease it, whatever you want.

You can thank me later. lol

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
idk bout this 1 bruh, Figuerora got hand problems and had alcohol vice
Man we two weeks out from fight week. Have you seen AB? lol
Bruh I ain't even trying to be funny and all. I fucks with AB. But man I can't put my money on someone who's going to be doing most of their work cutting weight versus focusing on training this close to fight nitght.

This was 4 days ago. Ffwd to 33 seconds into the video. Look at that gut protruding through over his belt line.

Does he look like someone who's going to make 140 healthily in 17 days? :smh:

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wilder is skipping too many leg days.

FZLsXg7VQAABFMI

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Naseem was my favorite boxer of all time but he's been that weight for a long time now, still getting that money from the MENA region as well

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
There was a back up fighter i hear can box...

His handlers keeping him away from legit boxers or nah?
His handlers being slick as hell...setup Rahman perfectly...if he made the weight, he would have been no good after a few rounds with that massive weight loss in a short time...but the more likely scenario happened, he couldnt make the weight so now they blame him...Jake Paul knows how to keep his money train going ...he wants another MMA dude (preferably McGregor) to step into the ring with him

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His handlers being slick as hell...setup Rahman perfectly...if he made the weight, he would have been no good after a few rounds with that massive weight loss in a short time...but the more likely scenario happened, he couldnt make the weight so now they blame him...Jake Paul knows how to keep his money train going ...he wants another MMA dude (preferably McGregor) to step into the ring with him
And that's why I put my money on Jake Paul every time:money:

Until he fights a Dorticos or a Glowowski, or a Briedis or an Okolie or someone like that, he ain't losing. lol It just is what it is.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
none of those CWs draw any money so hes not fighting them, hes gonna fight Nate Diaz more likely once Nate gets his freedom from Dana

And that's why I put my money on Jake Paul every time:money:

Until he fights a Dorticos or a Glowowski, or a Briedis or an Okolie or someone like that, he ain't losing. lol It just is what it is.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm glad Hasim did this... I definitely think it's a sham from Jake...
I ain’t got no dog in this fight but…

he did sign the contract and he was on Thaboxingvoice days before the cancellation talking about he was on track to make 199 in a few days. Well today is fight night and he still over the limit.

Imma sit this one out.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain’t got no dog in this fight but…

he did sign the contract and he was on Thaboxingvoice days before the cancellation talking about he was on track to make 199 in a few days. Well today is fight night and he still over the limit.

Imma sit this one out.
Yeah but keep in mind the fight was cancelled 6 days ago... Hasim got on scale today at 206.6, it's reasonable to think he was on track if not already at the 200lb weigh-in limit if the fight was still on...

Chills

International member
BGOL Investor
slewdem100 said:

Shiiit...he can retire off a McGregor match...

We see you Jake...

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There was a back up fighter i hear can box...

His handlers keeping him away from legit boxers or nah?

That’s what his handlers are supposed to do. Put him in against fighters that are just good enough to draw interest, but not good enough to beat Jake.

This is a business, it doesn’t make financial sense to have him box fighters that’ll beat the shit out of him. The sooner people understand this the less mad they’ll be! :lol:

At the same token his handlers don’t want people to understand that, because then they’ll lose interest because they know Jake’s gonna win.

Real professional boxers do the exact same thing so we can’t be mad at Jake. :dunno:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
He's 1 of 3 British CWs i follow that i think will all be at HW in the future, lol Thompson isn't even the hardest hitting of the 3 Brit CWs that would be Riakhpore

Watching now.

Never heard of him but announcer said that Fury said he hits harder than Wilder :rolleyes:

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's 1 of 3 British CWs i follow that i think will all be at HW in the future, lol Thompson isn't even the hardest hitting of the 3 Brit CWs that would be Riakhpore

I watch Riakpohe too, he reminds me of Wilder in a lot of ways with his backstory and in the ring a bit as well.