Official Boxing Thread

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what are they
Friday night you get Estrada vs Valle and Oscar Valdez vs Liam Wilson and prospect I like to see in Raymond Muratulla (SP?)
Saturday you get Tim Tszu vs Fundora, Rolly vs Pitbull Cruz and the return of Erislandy Lara.

Not a lot a names that will wow the casuals but there are a ton of 50/50 fights that should make for an entertaining weekend.

Sunday there's a UK card but there is a fight with two hyped prospects Fabio Wardley vs Frazer Clarke. You wouldn't know these dudes if you didn't follow the Olympics but this another 50/50 fight that I can't call. I didn't expect these two to fight this early neither.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Friday night you get Estrada vs Valle and Oscar Valdez vs Liam Wilson and prospect I like to see in Raymond Muratulla (SP?)
Saturday you get Tim Tszu vs Fundora, Rolly vs Pitbull Cruz and the return of Erislandy Lara.

Not a lot a names that will wow the casuals but there are a ton of 50/50 fights that should make for an entertaining weekend.

Sunday there's a UK card but there is a fight with two hyped prospects Fabio Wardley vs Frazer Clarke. You wouldn't know these dudes if you didn't follow the Olympics but this another 50/50 fight that I can't call. I didn't expect these two to fight this early neither.

Too bad Charr tore his bicep just like Thurman, Golden Boy has CW title match Sat night Goulamirian vs Zurdo