Official Boxing Thread

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Alright. Jermain Ortiz ain't no hoe. This should be a good scrap. I don't see either one KOing each other but Teo shouldn't sleep on him.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Cut hasn't been an issue...Ortiz style has been great...however, the con of that style has been low output offense...really curious which way the judges are going to go....Teo has been pressing the fight but stylistically it has been Ortiz

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cut hasn't been an issue...Ortiz style has been great...however, the con of that style has been low output offense...really curious which way the judges are going to go....Teo has been pressing the fight but stylistically it has been Ortiz
I ain't a fan of Teo and on any other night I would relish this "L" but I'm hoping for a draw just to save my two week long parlay :scared:

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
I ain't a fan of Teo and on any other night I would relish this "L" but I'm hoping for a draw just to save my two week long parlay :scared:
They gonna give it to Teo...feels like a drawish type of fight just because of Ortiz low output...that style definitely won the night though and exposed Teo's inability to cut off the ring...another case of looking good in a loss for Ortiz...we will see what the judges say