Official Boxing Thread

fourthstbully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
good analysis. i think Rolly has a punchers chance, but a good punchers chance, esp. being the bigger fighter. i saw a video yesterday and he is copying george foreman's style. i'll post it.
i fuck w Tank tho, heavy, but he is beatable.

I'll say that if Rolly's got a caveman chin and good gas tank the fight could get interesting

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah Rolly's not outboxing any1 but at 135 his physicality gives him a chance, money is still on tank tho

good analysis. i think Rolly has a punchers chance, but a good punchers chance, esp. being the bigger fighter. i saw a video yesterday and he is copying george foreman's style. i'll post it.
i fuck w Tank tho, heavy, but he is beatable.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Call it what you want but it looks like TMT has moved past Tank and desperately wants Rolly to win this fight one way or another. Rolly does has been in the game a long time with armature experience and some pro fights behind him, but has yet to be in a mega fight where he might get caught up in the hoopla in the event. Tank by decision.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
So Pascal pulls out another W via UD scoring 1 KD. @HeathCliff good thing you didn't wager against him this time. The production quality was good for Probox TV's 1st show, Roy, Tarver and Paulie on commentary, Paulie doing the post fight in ring interviews. 1 thing about this card is they were only taking like 5 min breaks in between each fight, that triller kovalev pulev card was like 90 mins between each fight

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I betted on the winner, but I had Pascal knocking him out. So, I lost. :hmm:
If you want to make your money back, throw a bag on Benavidez by KO and Yoelviz Gomez by KO parlay. And maybe sprinkle a little something on Jamaine Ortiz over Jamel Herring.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
you got any of those long term parlays still open right now or they've all closed?

If you want to make your money back, throw a bag on Benavidez by KO and Yoelviz Gomez by KO parlay. And maybe sprinkle a little something on Jamaine Ortiz over Jamel Herring.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You believe Ortiz will beat Herring? Why? I got Benavidez over Lemieux, thanks for the heads up on Gomez, and I will parlay them.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The blurb on the commercial says Silva Machado's starting soon.

Babic got destroyed by a hit after the bell but finished the fight