Official Boxing Thread

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Lemieux was still throwing bombs even though he was being outgunned...impressive...Benavidez took care of business....and he talking his shit...gonna be hard for other dudes to talk tough and convince the public

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah I'm gonna have to renig on my compliment... I didn't realize how plastic'd up she looked
She's too young to be fuckin with her face like that

Went to the Cancun last memorial day alot of the strippers had too much work on these faces made me get outta there after only 20 mins

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Benavidez wife has a phat booty:yes:

david-shares-a-photo-along-with-his-wife-and-son-1614857161.jpg

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Don't think Charlo or Canelo have anything for Benavidez they gonna continue to avoid him

They avoid Boo Boo also why he don't try to fight Benadvidez then

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
I guess this German Rappers boxing match is what I missed on Sat, lol Hakim from Dogs of Berlin got the W, Turkish rapper vs Albanian i know it was all kinda brawls that happened in the arena

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Donaire's wife claiming that Sean Gibbons, president of Manny Pacquiao Promotions, was behind the John Riel Casimero and Rolly Romero rape accusations so that his fighters could step in. Casimero has been in an ongoing dispute with Gibbons.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Press conference for the Tank fight was Hooked on Phonics on both sides. I can see few are hyped for this fight, and I’ll say again i don’t feel he takes hard fights. I’m rooting for the underdog simply because this dude cherry picks and why not get the kids a payday?

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Rolly been doing his part selling this fight, will beat out Tanks last fight in Gate, PPV buys and overall revenue for sure

Press conference for the Tank fight was Hooked on Phonics on both sides. I can see few are hyped for this fight, and I’ll say again i don’t feel he takes hard fights. I’m rooting for the underdog simply because this dude cherry picks and why not get the kids a payday?