Official Boxing Thread

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, I thought it was a go on Kovalev too. I was sure Pulev would stop him. One thing we didn't look at, they are both the same age. Plus, Kovalev has a great coach in his corner. That dude was a world champion himself, so he knows the business well. They got past me on that one. I guess I came out even for the night. Damn, you can't get greedy. I got greedy.
Man Kovalev surprised the fuck out of me. Cuz came out bouncing, head movement, perfect jabs, he looked rejuvenated. Totally took my fucking money. Now I'm looking at that Canelo fight really sideways now.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man Kovalev surprised the fuck out of me. Cuz came out bouncing, head movement, perfect jabs, he looked rejuvenated. Totally took my fucking money. Now I'm looking at that Canelo fight really sideways now.
Its all good bruh. I have been investigating Joshua Buatsi. He is a fucking beast, I think Craig Richards is from Britain and he is a good fighter as well. I think he lost to Bivol but I don't think he will be able to circumnavigate Buatsi power. Buatsi is trained by Virgil Hunter. He should be fine. I am looking for him to knockout Richards. Then we also have Benavidez too. So, I think we will make our money back this week. Hell, I got too greedy, but I thought it was a sure shot. I was looking to make a couple of thousand on the stoppage. Ha, Ha, I lost all my damn money. Kovalev surprise the shit out of me.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Richards actually put up a better fight vs Bivol than Canelo did, but yea Buatsi vs Richards is a south london clash that should be good. What do yall think about Pascal vs Meng Fanlong on Fri?

Its all good bruh. I have been investigating Joshua Buatsi. He is a fucking beast, I think Craig Richards is from Britain and he is a good fighter as well. I think he lost to Bivol but I don't think he will be able to circumnavigate Buatsi power. Buatsi is trained by Virgil Hunter. He should be fine. I am looking for him to knockout Richards. Then we also have Benavidez too. So, I think we will make our money back this week. Hell, I got too greedy, but I thought it was a sure shot. I was looking to make a couple of thousand on the stoppage. Ha, Ha, I lost all my damn money. Kovalev surprise the shit out of me.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well, I plan to make my money back. I have two long Parlays with Benavidez in them and the $700 I lost this weekend will be refunded once Benavidez puts that French Canadian's head back into the raftors.

Then I gotta get smart for the next upcomming fights i.e. the Tank fight on the 28th, Cool Boy Steph on June 4th and Devin Haney on the 5th :hellyea:

Richards actually put up a better fight vs Bivol than Canelo did, but yea Buatsi vs Richards is a south london clash that should be good. What do yall think about Pascal vs Meng Fanlong on Fri?
After Pascal took my money in that Marcus Browne fight I left that cat alone. Nah scratch that, he took my money in that Badu Jack fight too. His fights with Kovalev had me looking at him like he was a gatekeeper but I give him his respect now.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I got to do some research on Meng Fanlong. Pascal is older, I got to see his last fight and a few fights from Meng Fanlong before I can make a decision on who will win.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well, I plan to make my money back. I have two long Parlays with Benavidez in them and the $700 I lost this weekend will be refunded once Benavidez puts that French Canadian's head back into the raftors.

Then I gotta get smart for the next upcomming fights i.e. the Tank fight on the 28th, Cool Boy Steph on June 4th and Devin Haney on the 5th :hellyea:

After Pascal took my money in that Marcus Browne fight I left that cat alone. Nah scratch that, he took my money in that Badu Jack fight too. His fights with Kovalev had me looking at him like he was a gatekeeper but I give him his respect now.
Tank gone fuck dude up. That is the money fight. I got to look at Lemieux but I know Benavidez is a monster. Not familar with Cool Boy Steph body of work, but his boxrec says he is 20 with 8 KOs. He don't have any pop? I will check in on him too. Haney is going to have to box a perfect fight done in Australia. I am thinking robbery, but will still go with Haney because he is a helluva fighter.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tank gone fuck dude up. That is the money fight. I got to look at Lemieux but I know Benavidez is a monster. Not familar with Cool Boy Steph body of work, but his boxrec says he is 20 with 8 KOs. He don't have any pop? I will check in on him too. Haney is going to have to box a perfect fight done in Australia. I am thinking robbery, but will still go with Haney because he is a helluva fighter.
Trust me, Cool Boy Steph is the goods.

I made a judgment error and took an emotional pick and bet on Brandon Figueroa over him. Those two are the best in the division, and nobody else is beating touching him in my eyes.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I made a judgment error and took an emotional pick and bet on Brandon Figueroa over him. Those two are the best in the division, and nobody else is beating touching him in my eyes.
Really? I will check him out.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
yea he prolly won't lose unless Inoue moves up and fight him

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
idk if we'll ever get reliable numbers on the DAZN PPV buys. It seems like the gate failed to break $10 mil like all the other Canelo fights on DAZN even tho Canelo's gates broke over $10 mil on 5 of his last 7 non DAZN fights

So whats the verdict? Eddie says its 600k+

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
idk if we'll ever get reliable numbers on the DAZN PPV buys. It seems like the gate failed to break $10 mil like all the other Canelo fights on DAZN even tho Canelo's gates broke over $10 mil on 5 of his last 7 non DAZN fights
Drop me the link that.

I got a few Canelo fans to piss off right quick:giggle:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Only got this tweet

Canelo def not hurt tho cause between DAZN guarantee, Mexican TV money and his sponsorships he still made around $45-50mil range getting outboxed by Bivol. Bivol on the other hand only got $5 mil which is the lowest purse of a Canelo opp in a long time and i heard he's having trouble getting it so far

Drop me the link that.

I got a few Canelo fans to piss off right quick:giggle:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
smart money is on Tank, i'll tell u this fight will for sure do bigger gate than last one vs Cruz tho. Ellerbe pretty much thinks the same as I do that Spence vs Crawford money wise isn't as big of a fight as some think, Tank vs Ryan imo is a bigger money fight than that

Who you rolling with in that fight?

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
smart money is on Tank, i'll tell u this fight will for sure do bigger gate than last one vs Cruz tho. Ellerbe pretty much thinks the same as I do that Spence vs Crawford money wise isn't as big of a fight as some think, Tank vs Ryan imo is a bigger money fight than that
Aight all thats cool.

Now who you picking in that Tank Rolly fight? lol

gman4gov

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Call it what you want but it looks like TMT has moved past Tank and desperately wants Rolly to win this fight one way or another. Rolly does has been in the game a long time with armature experience and some pro fights behind him, but has yet to be in a mega fight where he might get caught up in the hoopla in the event. Tank by decision.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Only got this tweet

Canelo def not hurt tho cause between DAZN guarantee, Mexican TV money and his sponsorships he still made around $45-50mil range getting outboxed by Bivol. Bivol on the other hand only got $5 mil which is the lowest purse of a Canelo opp in a long time and i heard he's having trouble getting it so far

Bivol aint get shit yet.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Call it what you want but it looks like TMT has moved past Tank and desperately wants Rolly to win this fight one way or another. Rolly does has been in the game a long time with armature experience and some pro fights behind him, but has yet to be in a mega fight where he might get caught up in the hoopla in the event. Tank by decision.
Tank has a lot of distraction going on.