Official Boxing Thread

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
HeathCliff, I have been doing a bit of research on Bivol. He ain't no joke and his jacket got some good fighters on it. He don't knockout a lot of people but he has knockout power. I think he has a good chance to beat the cash cow. The only way he won't win if the big boys don't want him too. I just don't see Canelo knocking him out when he has face heavier hitters like Barrera and Smith. Canelo does have the back punch that takes the strength and endurance out of most fighters, but I just do think Canelo is going to touch him like that. Bivol got good movement. What you think?
There is a feeling out there that Bivol is not durable...I have seen that opinion from some folks I respect...if Bivol is durable, he can definitely beat Canelo...Canelo's matchmaking team is top notch though and they picked Bivol for a reason

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
There is a feeling out there that Bivol is not durable...I have seen that opinion from some folks I respect...if Bivol is durable, he can definitely beat Canelo...Canelo's matchmaking team is top notch though and they picked Bivol for a reason
Thanks for the input. But, I don't see how he's not durable? They must have some inside information because I don't see what they see. I am going to go with my gut on this one. I can make the money back if I lose. LOL

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Thanks for the input. But, I don't see how he's not durable? They must have some inside information because I don't see what they see. I am going to go with my gut on this one. I can make the money back if I lose. LOL
I dont see it myself but I dont know as much as some of these dudes...they are basically saying he has been fighting in a more tentative style since he became champion...

The thing that really stands out to me is Canelo chose Bivol when he didn't have to....his team really knows what they are doing man...I would think Charlo would be bigger money and an easier fight on paper so it really makes me wonder if they see something with Bivol

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont see it myself but I dont know as much as some of these dudes...they are basically saying he has been fighting in a more tentative style since he became champion...

I wonder if these are the same people that tried to convince us Errol wouldn’t be the same after the car crash and eye surgery :lol:

Nah j/k. Lol

But seriously though, a lot of these “writers” have a lot riding on Canelo staying P4P king so they latch onto any confirmation bias they can and put that into the webs so the YouTube channels can spend hours puntificating. But I’m not a casual, Ive seen enough Bivol fights and have been following him way before he was considered by Canelo. So I’ve seen with my eyes what he’s capable of.

I see this fight going the same way the Danny Jacobs fight went except Bivol gonna hit his ass harder.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
I wonder if these are the same people that tried to convince us Errol wouldn’t be the same after the car crash and eye surgery :lol:

Nah j/k. Lol
LOL...nah Breadman legit as fuck when it comes to boxing opinions...personally, I am surprised Canelo is fighting Bivol

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member

The thing that really stands out to me is Canelo chose Bivol when he didn't have to....his team really knows what they are doing man...I would think Charlo would be bigger money and an easier fight on paper so it really makes me wonder if they see something with Bivol
Oh, they think his chin is weak. They think he is gun shy. Hmmm, I will bet on Bivol. If I lose then I lose. I think Canelo's team is over shooting this one. He got caught in the Smith fight but he almost stopped Smith in the last round. I think that was it? Its been awhile. I think you can be made gun shy in fights sometimes, but I don't think that is Bivol's issue. Again, thanks for the info. This was a good heads up.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Oh, they think his chin is weak. They think he is gun shy. Hmmm, I will bet on Bivol. If I lose then I lose. I think Canelo's team is over shooting this one. He got caught in the Smith fight but he almost stopped Smith in the last round. I think that was it? Its been awhile. I think you can be made gun shy in fights sometimes, but I don't think that is Bivol's issue. Again, thanks for the info. This was a good heads up.
Respect...yeah, they basically got a feeling but they could be wrong as fuck

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo chief, do bovada pay out when you win? They ain't on that bullshit are they?
Nah they legit. Basically it happens automatically.

The only time I had a problem was when a foreign fighter won and I was waiting for two hours for my ticket to clear, then I had on the chat and had them folks cash my ticket.

Another time when I had a problem was in 2020 when Prograis beat Redkach. At the time they scored the fight a NC but later on gave Prograis the TKO. I sent a link with proof to customer services that my ticket actually won because of the TKO decision and they said the fact that it didn't happen that night in the fight means that I was stuck with the N.C. loss :angry:

If you want to cash out, you can do it by Crypto, Check etc. I usually do crypto since its the fastest.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
which crypto are they paying out is it via a stablecoin? are you also depositing via crypto?

The only time I had a problem was when a foreign fighter won and I was waiting for two hours for my ticket to clear, then I had on the chat and had them folks cash my ticket.

Another time when I had a problem was in 2020 when Prograis beat Redkach. At the time they scored the fight a NC but later on gave Prograis the TKO. I sent a link with proof to customer services that my ticket actually won because of the TKO decision and they said the fact that it didn't happen that night in the fight means that I was stuck with the N.C. loss :angry:

If you want to cash out, you can do it by Crypto, Check etc. I usually do crypto since its the fastest.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Much appreciated.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't only b/c of canelo's history with getting extra points from the judges, u see how close they were to robbing Bivol if he didn't school him so badly. 115-113 is a joke, i had Bivol winning 10 or 11 rds on my card smh
That's why I said sprinkled a little something on it and stacked the ticket with guarantees i.e. Montana Love+Giyasov+Velazquez+Zhang+Abduraimov+Marc Castro would have gotten you some nice plus odds for little risk.

:dunno:

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@slewdem100 @scullydog @tpotda

I hope all you cats listened to your boy and put some $$$ on the Chink Russian

:money: :money:

I didn't put enough in. I started too. Its all good. I am up more than I started with. IF Montana Love would have went in and did more work, then I could have made a little more. I knew he was going to win but I know he could have gotten a knockout if he would have pressed that dude a bit more. I forget that Ohio fighters are basically boxers. They get gun shy so they will just use their boxing skills. Exceptions, Arron Pryor and Adrian Broner, everybody else from that area of the country will box the shit out of you.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
How much did u come up from that tonight? u put $50 on that right?

That's why I said sprinkled a little something on it and stacked the ticket with guarantees i.e. Montana Love+Giyasov+Velazquez+Zhang+Abduraimov+Marc Castro would have gotten you some nice plus odds for little risk.

:dunno:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man you really like the parlay god
Not really. lol

I lose a lot too. But the key to taking parlays is that you either want to be close to as 100% confident as possible or you want to take a gamble and stack that bitch to so you can maximize your profit.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is why I didn't want to put TOO much money on my parlay.

They were ready to rob this man. I had Bivol at least up by 7-3 by at that time. Glad he didn't take his foot off the gas and close it out in the championship rounds :cool:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had to go back and see how I predicted this one.

Damn I called it to a T. Shit, I was just a little gun shy on going all in cause I feared Bivol would win in the ring but lose on the score cards and dammit, they almost robbed him.

This was beautiful. Fucking Beautiful.

Good night fellas. See ya'll next weekend when I expect Charlo to knock Castano's jaw into the fifth row down there at Stub Hub.

One :cool:

I'm fucking with Bivol. I think I'm going to drop $100 on him and stack him with as many guarantees as possible. Bivol is a good boxer and he don't gas out (Caleb Plant) so he can easily win the decision if he don't let Canelo take advantage of him.
I see this as a boxing match that goes to the decision unless Canelo catches Bivol with something he never been hit with or he gets stopped to the body. Bivol don't knock anyone out like that but it will be impressive if he does happen to stop Canelo (which I can't see happening). So Bivol is going to have to keep with the jabs, the double jabs and lateral movements and try hard not to let it look like its a close fight cause any swing rounds with the crowd noise the judges are going to give it to Canelo.
I agree with you whole heartedly. Bivol has enough lateral movement to avoid Canelo's assault and he has a gas tank. A lot of boxing Youtube channels aren't giving Bivol a chance, like Canelo is supposed to be invincible. I don't see it. Bivol is a live dog and that's why I am putting him in a $100 parlay and stacking it with a couple guarantees. Now I EXPECT Canelo to win but I see some things with Bivol's size and skills that can exploit something in Canelo since he'll be the bigger fighter.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hey fellas, anyone have a link to the fight ??? :confused:
I missed it yesterday
Not a streaming link, but a link to download/save the fight
I also want to save it on a thumb drive for my uncle to watch

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey fellas, anyone have a link to the fight ??? :confused:
I missed it yesterday
Not a streaming link, but a link to download/save the fight
I also want to save it on a thumb drive for my uncle to watch
This is probably the best you can get for now if you don't have a DAZN account

You can drop that YouTube link here and convert it to .MP4 and download it to your hardrive.