Official Boxing Thread

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gervonta is still immature, pushing Gamboa at weigh in and almost causing a riot. Why do that when you're gonna see him in the ring in a day?
You're right.

He probably needed a deflection from the embarrassment of missing weight. You make all that money but you still can't get discipline for the profession that pays your bills. Might as well move up to 140 :smh:

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
I knew I wasn't the only one who picked up on that.....

I saw this too from Errol Spence Jr. He looks helpless and shell shocked and rightfully so after that terrible accident. I don’t want him fighting anyone for 15 months! I am concerned for him and I am just a fan. I am use to seeing him sharp and confident. I hope he can get right and bounce back. I don’t want him coming back early and getting knocked out. My goodness. Praying for the dude.

Mrboogieallnight

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tickets for the fight are now 54.00, down from 204. They opened up the higher section. It must be really selling well.
Tickets for the fight are now 54.00, down from 204. They opened up the higher section. It must be really selling well.
Prices keep going up and down back up to 104 the last time I checked for the same 54 tickets. Glad I got mine when I did. Even though I was willing to spend the 204,, my people's were being cheap. Hoping for a good fight atmosphere. This'll be the biggest venue I've seen a pro fight at.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Prices keep going up and down back up to 104 the last time I checked for the same 54 tickets. Glad I got mine when I did. Even though I was willing to spend the 204,, my people's were being cheap. Hoping for a good fight atmosphere. This'll be the biggest venue I've seen a pro fight at.

None of my boys are interested in going so I'll probably sit it out. They want to see the college football games. I live a mile away so if I change my mind, hell, I might just walk over there.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
They promoting Tank as the inspiration for Bmore youth, Ellerbe said put down the guns and pick up the gloves and become a millionaire like tank

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was close, but I'm not sure Pascal won more than 1 round after he knocked down jack. Good fight either way
I was listening to Thaboxingvoice live fight chat and they had the same reaction I did I think at the end of round 6 & 7. They were like Farhood wilding, he gave the last two rounds for Jack. lol

It was close though, I just feel sorry for Badou Jack. This is like his third/fourth fight he didn't get the "W" in another close match.