Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

fourthstbully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i dont think tron is done. good pump and dump coin. the average person running to crypto to get rich, they dont do the knowledge. hype has its place.
do i think tron has an actual use, no. i'm just saying, its good to take advantage of new money and ignorant buyers coming into the market.
:lol::smh::lol:

I'm glad he did this.
TRON is done.

Absolutely pathetic and shameful on their part.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Eukx4l8VIAQi5Yb

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
lol

I thought I was in the stock investment thread... I hope back and forth between both....

tks
Shit. Easy mistake. The cypto and stocks can have the same lettering. I was searching on Twitter to see how popular a crypo was by it's letters. Results came back with people talking about stocks and the crypto. Had to weed through all that shit.

This bull going to have a lot of retail confused and pulling triggers on the wrong shit in the wrong market. Average person barely does any research. By all accounts, Gene Simmons is a great businessman and made the rookie mistake of going by crypto price over marketcap.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit. Easy mistake. The cypto and stocks can have the same lettering. I was searching on Twitter to see how popular a crypo was by it's letters. Results came back with people talking about stocks and the crypto. Had to weed through all that shit.

This bull going to have a lot of retail confused and pulling triggers on the wrong shit in the wrong market. Average person barely does any research. By all accounts, Gene Simmons is a great businessman and made the rookie mistake of going by crypto price over marketcap.

Lol... Bruh I be hunting for them micro penny alt coins too..

But to ignore market cap is a rookie mistake..

Dogecoin is the exception LOL..

Bruh I'm about to shut down my internet activity

And get into this delfi shit..

The learning curve steep as fuck...

But that shit is the future..

And my financial literacy needs so much fucking work...

So much fuckin info online now..

The more you know

The more new shit comes out..to make what you knew damn near obsolete..

How's your delfi skills?

monsterman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
are all these only available on binance?
Naw...I know $REN for example is on other exchanges...

Also...Certik $CTK is on this list. I've seen this one in certain hedge fund portfolios back in 2018 but there was no available token for it...until now.
I'm putting that one on my watchlist

Last edited:

monsterman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:Man I tried to transfer some bullshit HYDRO from my wallet, shit was like $70.

$HYDRO was looking fire until the twins from HydrogenApi split from the project...allegedly. Makes no sense to me with all this $ to make in blockchain and crypto...
They're from NY...Maybe they foresaw the SEC's bullshit and got scared of a Ripple like situation. :dunno:

Anyway, this here is the ONLY reason why I haven't traded it yet...Waiting to see how this BSC listing and token supply reduction effects the price, not expecting no fuckin Lambo tho. lol

Last edited:

bubba2k5

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
$HYDRO was looking fire until the twins from HydrogenApi split from the project...allegedly. They're from NY...Maybe they foresaw the SEC and their bullshit and are trying to avoid a Ripple like situation. :dunno:

This is ONLY reason why I haven't traded it yet...Waiting to see how this BSC listing and token supply deduction effects the price, not expecting no fuckin Lambo tho. lol

Man it jumped up over 200% Friday or Saturday. Like u, I don’t expect a Lambo, but I’ll take a used S63!