Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

Mr. Del

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bittrex said fuck new york customers, we're not doing business there anymore. What's another broker that New Yorkers can use?

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I already have reasonable goals for everything I'm holding, but I still want to leave enough on the table just incase BTC hits the crazy numbers people are claiming in the next two/three years.

I kind of want to leave Bianance alone. Something seems off more so around its token price. It's going against the market way too much. That being said I wish I would have bought some in 2017 lol

like I was saying I wouldnt focus on bitcoin early in the game, once you get them numbers up.. then you start stashing them...

sheeet Im just lazy if I wasnt Id find a coin to fall in love with and mine the fuck out of it...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i only have coinbase and alot of those coins cant be bought on coinbase, thats how much i have interacted with it since i bought mine . i just left it alone for almost a year after almost seeing it lose almost %50 but now im almost back to where i started . i got some ETH from coinbase this morning but alot of those other coins u talk about cant be bought off coinbase

Yea but check it I think coinbase has another site called gdmax or some shit go there to transfer your coin to another exchange where you can buy the coins you want..

I was using bittrexx till they kicked out all new yorkers

Why won't you just find an exchange that's suits you tho???

bubba2k5

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That OTHER potential hidden gem I called out last year
Their Mainnet goes live soon... Some boldly called it better than XRP. We'll see.
https://xinfin.network/
Xinfin-Update1.png

https://financialreport24.com/2411/...updates-community-reactions-faqs-and-answers/
:please:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea but check it I think coinbase has another site called gdmax or some shit go there to transfer your coin to another exchange where you can buy the coins you want..

thanx man, im still a novice to this shit ,

rickyboobii

Potential Star
Platinum Member
Would now be a good time to buy BTC or should I wait for it to potentially have another big drop?

I think youll get another entry..... either way there needs to be a pullback. The key level Im tracking is 7780 area... Im expeecting a monthly close under there to keep us in this pseudo bearish range. Watch out for any price breaks under 8500 as
Would now be a good time to buy BTC or should I wait for it to potentially have another big drop?

rickyboobii

Potential Star
Platinum Member
I think youll get another entry..... either way there needs to be a pullback. The key level Im tracking is 7780 area... Im expeecting a monthly close under there to keep us in this pseudo bearish range. Watch out for any price breaks under 8500 as

meant to post this yesterday before the trendline break but.... anyone buying BTC i recommend keeping tight SLs.... this going to retest the lows of the range in my book

DpKSt9e8

Pretty much the same for ETH ... BTC speculation overshot my expectations....
6ZMRuZKS

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hey it's all good fact is a lot of us are I've been following bitcoin when it was twenty five cents

You got dudes that was up on bitcoin when it was way under a penny and was supposed to be the next internet scam..

I cringe Every time I think about the opportunities I bad to get bit coin at 25centz...

And the funny shit was that was the going price on eBay it was actually under a dime

The good news there is still a chance to come up..but you gotta fuck with them alts...

It's late for bitcoin but early as fuck for crypto...

The market been stagnant was at to long...

It's due for a really good pump

When that happens get yo stop loss on and be prepared to sell at profit and hold for dip

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
It's late for bitcoin
April 5th 1991 Berkshire Hathaway stock was $8,000 fast forward to May 31st 2019 Berkshire Hathaway stock is $300,000... You have to look 10-20 years down the road with bitcoin...

Check out this bitcoin investment calculator

https://for-bitcoin.com/calculator/?amount=20.00&freq=week&month=January&day=01&year=2017

$20 a week investment in bitcoin from July of 2010 to May 31st 2019
Real money Spent So Far $9,260.00

I would have 5,982.1952 bitcoin worth $52,273,498.39 as of May 31st 2019

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
April 5th 1991 Berkshire Hathaway stock was $8,000 fast forward to May 31st 2019 Berkshire Hathaway stock is $300,000... You have to look 10-20 years down the road with bitcoin...

Oh yea it's gonna blow..

I'm just talking folks who want a bigger flip in short amount of time...

Investing in bitcoin can make you money...

If dude had a thousand dollars to invest..

I'd tell split it between xrp siacoin and tron...

In two years greater chance of catching your first stack....

I agree though ... there is NO limit on how bitcoin. Can grow....

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

Coinbase's Gdax is now called Coinbase Pro.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Oh yea it's gonna blow..

I'm just talking folks who want a bigger flip in short amount of time...

Investing in bitcoin can make you money...

If dude had a thousand dollars to invest..

I'd tell split it between xrp siacoin and tron...

In two years greater chance of catching your first stack....

I agree though ... there is NO limit on how bitcoin. Can grow....
I agree. If you going low, you looking for some %10,000 percent shit. It's crazy how folks so spoiled they shrug off getting %2,000 -%5,000 gains. The more money you got, the less you likely to have to fuck with coins other than BTC, ETH, and XRP.

You have the big boys on wall street mostly doing the top 3 with a few other top 10 lotto tickets. Then you got that Binance cat who will pump up the coins launched there and then go to the big boy coins. Binance printing money to print money. Wall street isn't playing the shit coin game.

Wall street just sitting in the big boys waiting for the crypto masters to pump them up with shitcoin profits. Only takes $23 million to move the MC $1 billion. Right now, I think even smaller investors best sticking to the Wall Street game. When the big money comes, it's going to the big boys.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

https://for-bitcoin.com/calculator/?amount=20.00&freq=week&month=January&day=01&year=2017

$20 a week investment in bitcoin from July of 2010 to May 31st 2019
Real money Spent So Far $9,260.00

I would have 5,982.1952 bitcoin worth $52,273,498.39 as of May 31st 2019

oh and you have to take into account.. how strong your hands are.. because lots of folks had millions of bitcoin early..

and it started to fly, then it had a little setback.. folks started selling off by the millions..

only to find bitcoin jump back past the thousands... and let me NOT Even talk about ripple...

I couldve got in when it was .006 I got in when it was about ten cents and was able to ride that pump.. held on too long and ate

big cash.....but enough to still stay in the game tho...

I know for a fact one dude here was cashing out in the millys bruh!!

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
like I was saying I wouldnt focus on bitcoin early in the game, once you get them numbers up.. then you start stashing them...

sheeet Im just lazy if I wasnt Id find a coin to fall in love with and mine the fuck out of it...

At this point, id rather see people actually using crypto for payments more instead of just holding it. If no one uses them outside of speculation, more companies will not accept them as a form of payment.

People actually using it will increase the price overtime.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At this point, id rather see people actually using crypto for payments more instead of just holding it. If no one uses them outside of speculation, more companies will not accept them as a form of payment.

no doubt thats why ripple is so high in the ranking even with its fuckin infinite amount of xrp lol,

but its actually something ready to be implemented with its coin possibly getting large corporate use,

what fucked ripple up is these fuckin banks thinking they could just come in and start their own block chain and coin, and thats keeping

it under a buck.. jp morgan shitting on it, really stunted its growth, but its still due for a really big pump.

but no doubt these coins are a good five to ten years away from really catchin on..

If they can hang in there I can see coins focusing on betting/storage/privacy paying off..

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Yeah, and if you notice the top two payment cryptos are basically companies: Stellar and Ripple. Their price kind of moves on its own compared to the rest of the cryptos.

Fucking IBM starting to put Stellar everywhere. IBM been doing blockchain commercials for two years. Wait until they start name dropping stellar. I thought those cocksuckers were going straight private. Naw, they in the game. They like sure, use your own stablecoins, but create them on Stellar. :D

Ripple plugging its shit every fucking where and just waiting to push the XRP. It's like they loading people up with the salty snacks and waiting to give them special water.

It just figures that the top payment cryptos would be centralized. Just a matter of time before they used more and more behind the scenes and more by joe average.

rickyboobii

Potential Star
Platinum Member
i have been weary on crypto to get in since it has always been so speculative unless you're mining certain coins.... but this next wave down to around 2k-3k... i will drop like 5k and ride it up.... sellers haven't completely left who entered around 20k. And this monthly close is technically very bearish.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

You not using binance, kucoin, gemini... there are 1000 other exchanges with super lite damn near non-existent KYC/AML

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
oh and you have to take into account.. how strong your hands are.. because lots of folks had millions of bitcoin early..

and it started to fly, then it had a little setback.. folks started selling off by the millions..

only to find bitcoin jump back past the thousands... and let me NOT Even talk about ripple...

I couldve got in when it was .006 I got in when it was about ten cents and was able to ride that pump.. held on too long and ate

big cash.....but enough to still stay in the game tho...

I know for a fact one dude here was cashing out in the millys bruh!!
This is statistically impossible. "Lots of people" never had millions of bitcoins bro

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
no doubt thats why ripple is so high in the ranking even with its fuckin infinite amount of xrp lol,

but its actually something ready to be implemented with its coin possibly getting large corporate use,

what fucked ripple up is these fuckin banks thinking they could just come in and start their own block chain and coin, and thats keeping

it under a buck.. jp morgan shitting on it, really stunted its growth, but its still due for a really big pump.

but no doubt these coins are a good five to ten years away from really catchin on..

If they can hang in there I can see coins focusing on betting/storage/privacy paying off..
Ripple has a finite amount which is a teensy fraction of the number of US dollars/fiat debt. Trillions and trillions vs 100 billion xrp and some are locked in escrow while a small percent of one xrp is burned for every tx.

Famo i realize its not malicious but you are spreading a lot of disinformation doggy

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor

Gdax became Coinbase Pro.

I used CB Pro to do a wire then transferred those funds, it was the cheapest option for me.

RoomService

BGOL Investor
How to Set up the Ledger Nano X

How to Buy Bitcoin and Store it on a Ledger Nano X

Last edited:

RoomService

BGOL Investor
Binance Shutting Doors To U.S. Customers

https://cryptopotato.com/binance-prepares-to-shut-the-door-on-u-s-traders-bnb-drops-7/

If you’re a U.S crypto holder using Binance.com, then the exchange has some bad news and good news for you.
Binance Cutting Out Trading For US Customers… Or Does It?

According to an update made to Binance’sTerms of Use page today, the exchange will no longer allow access to U.S customers in 90 days or specifically, Sept 12, 2019. On that date, affected users will “continue to have access to their wallets and funds, but will no longer be able to trade or deposit on Binance.com.”
The good news though is that Binance is preparing to launch Binance US, a subsidiary focused on serving the U.S crypto community with full regulatory compliance.
#Binance Announces Partnership with @BAM_Trading to Launch US Exchange (@BinanceAmerica)https://t.co/F6uQE6aUsA
— Binance (@binance) June 14, 2019
In an announcement regarding the upcoming exchange, Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao revealed that Binance US will boast the same speed and liquidity as Binance.com, but will only differ from the latter because the new platform will be operated by a company they partnered with, Bam Trading Inc.
Binance US already has a new Twitter account and is set to open in the coming weeks or at least before Binance.com shuts to U.S traders.
To be clear, the move by Binance is strongly linked with the unclear rules guiding the use and issuance of cryptocurrencies in the U.S. Some of the exchange’s hot-selling products such as Binance Launchpad and DEX not accessible to U.S natives for the same reasons.
Binance Coin Drops Over 7%

Following the news that Binance.com is shutting its door to U.S customers and almost at the same time launching a U.S subsidiary, the value of the BNB recorded a slight loss on the day, though the top ten cryptocurrencies are in a mixed state.
Binance Coin (BNB) has started the day at $35 but dropped by 7.8% in the hours leading up to the time of writing, to record a value of $32.71. With the U.S market yet to fully wake to the news, the coin could see significant sideways price movement in the coming hours.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Binance Shutting Doors To U.S. Customers

https://cryptopotato.com/binance-prepares-to-shut-the-door-on-u-s-traders-bnb-drops-7/

If you’re a U.S crypto holder using Binance.com, then the exchange has some bad news and good news for you.
Binance Cutting Out Trading For US Customers… Or Does It?

According to an update made to Binance’sTerms of Use page today, the exchange will no longer allow access to U.S customers in 90 days or specifically, Sept 12, 2019. On that date, affected users will “continue to have access to their wallets and funds, but will no longer be able to trade or deposit on Binance.com.”
The good news though is that Binance is preparing to launch Binance US, a subsidiary focused on serving the U.S crypto community with full regulatory compliance.
#Binance Announces Partnership with @BAM_Trading to Launch US Exchange (@BinanceAmerica)https://t.co/F6uQE6aUsA
— Binance (@binance) June 14, 2019
In an announcement regarding the upcoming exchange, Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao revealed that Binance US will boast the same speed and liquidity as Binance.com, but will only differ from the latter because the new platform will be operated by a company they partnered with, Bam Trading Inc.
Binance US already has a new Twitter account and is set to open in the coming weeks or at least before Binance.com shuts to U.S traders.
To be clear, the move by Binance is strongly linked with the unclear rules guiding the use and issuance of cryptocurrencies in the U.S. Some of the exchange’s hot-selling products such as Binance Launchpad and DEX not accessible to U.S natives for the same reasons.
Binance Coin Drops Over 7%

Following the news that Binance.com is shutting its door to U.S customers and almost at the same time launching a U.S subsidiary, the value of the BNB recorded a slight loss on the day, though the top ten cryptocurrencies are in a mixed state.
Binance Coin (BNB) has started the day at $35 but dropped by 7.8% in the hours leading up to the time of writing, to record a value of $32.71. With the U.S market yet to fully wake to the news, the coin could see significant sideways price movement in the coming hours.

Lol
The govt Knows it can't stop crypto..

They could only fuck with exchanges...

With its man made rules...

Irs/sec

Working like coked up whores trying to fight change..

And a means of trading currency that benefits the people..

They think they winning because they can trace bitcoin....

Lol

eatcake

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any thoughts on the upcoming LIBRA Crypto.... Facebook coming out with
..They got huge backing. Visa PayPal Uber are among the backers

Supposed to launch June 18th

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you think it's worth grabbing?

Not really sure I woyld have to do a little research on it..

Can you tell me what its supposed to do..??

If its a coin for folks to move money on Facebook...

It has some really good potential..

If it's user friendly...

Can you tell me if it will have any real world value and what it will be...

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If it's user friendly...

:dunno: figured it'd be a way to move money on F.B

eatcake

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's exactly what I'm thinking not sure if it's for investing just a form of moving money aroumd Facebook's peers and shopping

If it's user friendly...