Official 2026 NFL season Discussion Week 4!!!

Naw bro, I’m a Washington fan, but I will always support and root for black GMs.
I feel like they never get the love they should get
Same. I feel you. Black GMs and coaches. I was a huge fan of Coach T, even though he coached the Steelers. But now that he's done coaching, fuck the Steelers
 
Screenshot-20261003-010315-Instagram.jpg
 
During his NFL career, Tony Romo had 62 total fumbles, losing 22 of them.

However....this was nothing

Compared him fumbling THE BAG.
I mean, did he really fumble the bag though? He's got a lot of money not to do anything. While he could be getting that shit long-term, I believe there's a reason more than the DUIs that they want to get rid of him.

When someone is willing to pay that much for you to go away, there's more than meets the eye.
 
Back
Top