. I don’t know why he keeps coming back and why the Broncos keep bringing him back.Mutually parted ways my ass ......he was fired.
Same. I feel you. Black GMs and coaches. I was a huge fan of Coach T, even though he coached the Steelers. But now that he's done coaching, fuck the SteelersNaw bro, I’m a Washington fan, but I will always support and root for black GMs.
I feel like they never get the love they should get
I think they're mad at Tony Romo for basically jacking up the price for every analyst and play-by-play dude they have on their squad... Either that or he's more of a fuck up in any of us knowDang, they can't forgive a dude? That's harsh.
I think the latter is true.I think they're mad at Tony Romo for basically jacking up the price for every analyst and play-by-play dude they have on their squad... Either that or he's more of a fuck up in any of us know
I mean, did he really fumble the bag though? He's got a lot of money not to do anything. While he could be getting that shit long-term, I believe there's a reason more than the DUIs that they want to get rid of him.During his NFL career, Tony Romo had 62 total fumbles, losing 22 of them.
However....this was nothing
Compared him fumbling THE BAG.
I mean, did he really fumble the bag though? He's got a lot of money not to do anything. While he could be getting that shit long-term, I believe there's a reason more than the DUIs that they want to get rid of him.
When someone is willing to pay that much for you to go away, there's more than meets the eye.