I bet he is a habitual drunk or hitting on women in the office or some shit.Dang, they can't forgive a dude? That's harsh.
I thought they would forgive dude and move on.
I personally don't care. I was never the biggest fan of his commentary.
I bet he is a habitual drunk or hitting on women in the office or some shit.Dang, they can't forgive a dude? That's harsh.
Yeah, good point....he was probably drinkin' like a mofo.....I bet he is a habitual drunk or hitting on women in the office or some shit.
I thought they would forgive dude and move on.
I personally don't care. I was never the biggest fan of his commentary.
Still earlyMan if he could've hit Boston "in stride" that would've been to the house, but we got it done regardless.. . .
What is this feeling........?
This is so unfamiliar......
The Browns are ........ "good".......?!
Is this real?!
Hahaha
If the ball is tipped, this is not a flag.I'm not saying its not.....
But with all the bs about protecting players, defenseless receiver, targeting, hitting a qb above the shoulders, horsecollar tackles.....
Allowing a free for all afrer a tip seems wild.
So if the CB happened to launch into the defenseless receiver in the air....... there's no call.... seriously ?!!
Giants fan thought this was all cute
Now?
Not so much huh?
Yo...You're corny... you woke up and ate your Wheaties using my gif!!!!! I know you're Bitch made!!! Where was you during the game!?! I didn't smell Pussy and Daffodils last night!!!