{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - playoffs are here {~}

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Winning a ring during a fake season deserves a asterisk.....cheat code season. :lol:
Yup. Been said that

6VJGfZ.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Dis nigga. Now I know Migraines are serious. They are no joke. Same thing with bells palsy he's dealing with. That shit is serious. But give his fuckin ass a shot of Whiskey, followed by a shot of Father John's health tonic and get ya big ass the fuck out there!!!!! :angry:

lyiKho.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yet if the sorry ass sixers won you wouldn't have lmao

Knicks up 3-1 and Joel's pussy hurts so he may not play, you got bigger concerns than Lakers championships! Lmao

You are absolutely correct. I agree with you 200%. We done. Joel can't stay on the court come April. You'll get no arguments from me. Get more of those mems ready cause it's a wrap for us now he might not even play. As skilled as he is I would seriously consider getting rid of him. He's never available come April so what good is how good he can be. Let Maxey take over this squad.

3HRASr.jpg

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Yet if the sorry ass sixers won you wouldn't have lmao
I say that every time I hear someone trying to shit on the bubble season/ championship.

Person 1: "That Mickey Mouse title don't mean shit."
Me: "And what if your squad had won it."
Person 1: "Well that would be different."
Me: ":hmm:"

There was exactly jack shit on TV to watch during the Covid shutdown. That bubble season was the shit and saved a lot of people's sanity.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

Schedule makers were assholes
Winning a ring during a fake season deserves a asterisk.....cheat code season. :lol:

The ONLY reason why some people try to make that ring important is because it was Lebron and the Lakers. Two of the biggest casual fanbases in the world.

If the Heat won, it would’ve been dismissed. If the Nuggets won, dismissed. Even players were dismissing the Bubble and all the performances in it. I obviously enjoyed the Bubble but I knew what the deal was and how winning would be viewed.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
You are absolutely correct. I agree with you 200%. We done. Joel can't stay on the court come April. You'll get no arguments from me. Get more of those mems ready cause it's a wrap for us now he might not even play. As skilled as he is I would seriously consider getting rid of him. He's never available come April so what good is how good he can be. Let Maxey take over this squad.

3HRASr.jpg
The guy honestly has the worst luck, he's easily one of the two most unstoppable players in the league when healthy. Idk what the answer is for the sixers, it's tough to even suggest trading a guy who is so damn good, but at the same time it's every damn season. Tough spot, wish Joel the best though, his talent and ceiling is ridiculous. His health... Smh.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The ONLY reason why some people try to make that ring important is because it was Lebron and the Lakers. Two of the biggest casual fanbases in the world.

If the Heat won, it would’ve been dismissed. If the Nuggets won, dismissed. Even players were dismissing the Bubble and all the performances in it. I obviously enjoyed the Bubble but I knew what the deal was and how winning would be viewed.
No lies told at all.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

That ring more respected than the 2011 Mavs ring. Cuban already thinks Luka better than Dirk.

We blood sacrificed Kobe for that ring. :lol:

Why don't none you Jordan dudes talk about Mike anymore? Bron did that. :yes:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
The guy honestly has the worst luck, he's easily one of the two most unstoppable players in the league when healthy. Idk what the answer is for the sixers, it's tough to even suggest trading a guy who is so damn good, but at the same time it's every damn season. Tough spot, wish Joel the best though, his talent and ceiling is ridiculous. His health... Smh.
The biggest issue with trading him is the idiot in place as the GM. Morey is a piece of shit who has no business in the position. He's nothing more than a used car salesman. He'll fuck up the deal for sure. :smh:

kcS8Gl.jpg

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I say that every time I hear someone trying to shit on the bubble season/ championship.

Person 1: "That Mickey Mouse title don't mean shit."
Me: "And what if your squad had won it."
Person 1: "Well that would be different."
Me: ":hmm:"

There was exactly jack shit on TV to watch during the Covid shutdown. That bubble season was the shit and saved a lot of people's sanity.

Watching the Nuggets come back from being 3-1 TWICE to win both series and “Bubble Murray”. As a Nuggets fan, the Bubble was the shit. I wanted to go watch some games live lol.

But I knew people would shit on the bubble. That was inevitable

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Chicken McNuggets won, and nobody cares. All the stories and coverage is bout the GOAT. Even on BGOL. A foreigner will never truly be the face of the NBA in America.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Yup. Your absolutely right about that

kcS8Gl.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Watching the Nuggets come back from being 3-1 TWICE to win both series and “Bubble Murray”. As a Nuggets fan, the Bubble was the shit. I wanted to go watch some games live lol.

tenor.gif

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

The ring is important because it's an NBA championship, everyone was on level playing field and nobody had special treatment. If anything the ones who were punished where teams who lost home court. Every season has injuries and circumstances that people try to paint as asterisks or reasons why a team won/lost. It's all bullshit that only gets spoiled by the losers.
If the heat won it would have been a championship same as any other, and the fans would have been ecstatic. I remember how the heat fans where when Jimmy carried the team to the finals, they would have lost their minds if they won. Same with Denver, anyone saying otherwise is just talking shit from the perspective of the losers.

Should we go back and start eliminating titles from when plumbers played? From when the season was shorter? Those still count. Lol all this shit is just talk, same as the goat conversation.

In fact the only reason the "bubble" championship is discredited is because the Lakers(and LeBron) won it. The most hated on player on the most hated on team.

Reactions: kew

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

People shit on everything lol especially NBA fans who are amongst the worst fanbase on the planet.

The nuggets where insane in the bubble and it was a sign of what was to come. I don't like people discrediting all the teams and what they accomplished while most people where huddled at home scared to buy groceries.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The fact that this can be somehow framed as an insult is hilarious.

"Last 4 seasons you won a title, had injuries and missed the postseason, made a conference finals, and lost in first round to defending champs! You stink!!"
Meh, Wardell did the same thing in this past 4 year stretch

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
This is a board dominated by liberals but it's always interesting to see their Bron hater talking points completely align with MAGA and right wing groups Bron hater talking points. More proof all white political groups are the same no matter what. Biden and Trump are twins. :yes: