{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - NBA finals Boston vs Dallas (3-1) {~} poll is up

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
You dont see how this is a contradiction in itself and more evidence of you just being an argumentative lil bitch for no reason at all?

Could have been written more clearly— Close between them for third after Draymond. (Of course you isolate and respond to the only part of my reply which wasn’t flawless, though my elaboration made it clear I was arguing Draymond was #2 at that time. :smh:)

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lebron need to head back out East...I don't think he built for this West shit unless we shorten the season to 40 and bring back Covid....

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am a Knicks fan... but damn.. Darvin Ham SUCKS as a Coach.
Jesus, he is awful.

His biggest problem is that he NEVER has any "sense of urgency". :smh:
He stands on the sidelines... with his hands in his pockets... just watching the game, like a damn spectator.

Nuggets made a big run in the 3rd quarter... he never took a timeout to stop their momentum. :smh:

Their offense is completely stagnant.

- Nobody cuts to the basket. :smh:
- Nobody ever sets any screens on the weakside, away from the ballhandler. :smh:
- Nobody goes backdoor. :smh:
- Nobody runs any set plays. :smh:
- Nobody tries to beat their man off the dribble. :smh:
- Nobody cuts the baseline, unless LeBron does it. :smh:
- Nobody ever sets (or runs off) a double screen. :smh:
- Nobody sets a 'pin down' screen at the elbow. :smh:

Everyone who is not dribbling the ball stands still (outside the 3-point line) just watching LeBron or AD go 1v5... waiting for the ball to get swung around the perimeter... so they can MISS corner jumpers. :smh:

Darvin doesn't INSIST that they drive to the bucket.
He's content with them just settling for missing jumpers.

Steph Curry is the BEST jump shooter in the entire history of the NBA... and that guy gets to the foul line at least 5x times per night.
Because he is not scared of contact... and he DRIVES to the basket... Constantly. :yes:

Meanwhile, the Lakers guards barely shoot just 2 free throws most nights.
Because they rarely ever DRIVE to the basket. :smh:

And Darvin Ham does absolutely nothing about that.

Has he ever gotten a Tech called on him?? :dunno: Has he ever YELLED at a ref?? :dunno:
Has he ever been fired up??? :dunno: About anything???

I have never seen Darvin ever "lose his composure" over a bad call. Not once. :dunno:

No sense of urgency. :smh:
No passion. :smh:
No 'will' to win. :smh:
This

And @KingTaharqa wants to keep him

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Lebron need to head back out East...I don't think he built for this West shit unless we shorten the season to 40 and bring back Covid....

Why do you need to see a 40 year old man play basketball? :lol: Luka is 25, SGA, Tatum, LaMelo Ball, it's so many stars coming up in their early 20's, the league doesn't need Bron playing anymore.

It might be hard to accept but we all just watched his final NBA game.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I sincerely will never respect that ring. That duo, with LeBron’s age and AD’s fragility, is not capable of winning a championship after a real 82 game season.
Yeah I was wrong. I use to give them their due for it but just look at them. They won that bullshit this season because it was short. Won the bubble season. They ain't winning shit in 82 games.....its really AD fault honestly.

Lebron need some young bulls beside him but he don't want to play with them. He wants to play with these vets....the league is going away from these Super Teams.....teams like the Thunder, Nuggets and Wolves seem to be the new wave.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Winning a ring during a fake season deserves a asterisk.....cheat code season. :lol:

matrix-not-like-this.gif

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why do you need to see a 40 year old man play basketball? :lol: Luka is 25, SGA, Tatum, LaMelo Ball, it's so many stars coming up in their early 20's, the league doesn't need Bron playing anymore.

Lebron ain't 40. He still in his prime.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He will be 40 this year. Jokic is the soon to be MVP and is moving on. It's kinda disrespectful we're not talking about what he's bout to do these next 3 rounds. Bron is old news.
To be honest ad was the best player in the nuggets lakers series not joker

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Bron's tenure in LA has been a failure. High expectations, but not a lot of highlights. He had a good career tho. :cheers:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

This is the sports version of edging. KingTaharqa is going to masturbate especially vigorously tonight with this thought in mind but unfortunately he’ll be back next season hyping the “greatest 22nd season ever” and recycling the anniversary of every bad MJ game.

I guarantee KT will be found in his mom’s garage with his shorts around his ankles shortly after “Bron” actually retires.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
This is the sports version of edging. KingTaharqa is going to masturbate especially vigorously tonight with this thought in mind but unfortunately he’ll be back next season hyping the “greatest 22nd season ever” and recycling the anniversary of every bad MJ game.

I guarantee KT will be found in his mom’s garage with his shorts around his ankles shortly after “Bron” actually retires.

Bron has had a great career. 21 years is more than enough time in the NBA. It's these other guys time now. League is in good hands.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Lakers opted to do their exit interviews tonight and get it over with. Everyone knows Bron is gone except his haters on BGOL.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Could have been written more clearly— Close between them for third after Draymond. (Of course you isolate and respond to the only part of my reply which wasn’t flawless, though my elaboration made it clear I was arguing Draymond was #2 at that time. :smh:)
I think Draymond was 2nd most important to overall team success. But Poole was probably #2 performer.