{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - NBA finals Boston vs Dallas (3-1) {~} poll is up

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

BGOL mods stand up!! :yes:

Jamaica%20flag-XXL-anim.gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
What leverage? Did he see his stats from this series? :lol:

The team doesn't have another starting point guard and he knows that. They wanted to lock him up last year but he hates Darvin Ham. DLo is prolly over the Lakers and will bounce. He could get paid and go to a young team like the Magic.

There are rumors Pelinka and the Lakers are gonna try to trade for another small guard, Trae Young. :lol:

If Bronze leaves the fate of his career and his sons career with a bunch of Kobe guys who want nothing more than to keep him propped up at all costs, he's a fool.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
:lol:

If Draymond ended up with Memphis last offseason, this season would have had me looking schizophrenic.

As it is, I’m confident Klay is coming back and it’s our team for at least two more years. :cool:
The two years part is why it's my team lol
You just visiting you wasn't hoping antwan Jamison had a good night

Draymond never developed an offensive game

Klay never developed an offensive game

Like y'all don't see this?

These dudes were out here with a dude who worked harder than most and added new elements every year
While not improving tangibly for a decade

Draymond can't post anyone or cross over after being wide open for 12 years
And klay can't get his own shot whenever he wants it without assistance

Up until this year? Steph would be on the court playing 3 on 5 lol looney and dray useless and they'd still win

What other all time great had to put up with this level of malpractice

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
You bitch.

And we went back and forth on MPJ for a few years about his back and investment... Dude is the MVP of this series imo. Lakers just have no rebuttal for what he gives you as a 3rd and 4th option. Hes like a taller more problematic prime Klay Thompson right now.
We traded the one yellow tall ninja we had to cancel him for Westbrick. Watching them two go at it was like bright on bright crime. :lol: