{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - playoffs are here {~}

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
He would be a great Robin
Get a couple more rings on the way out

He's already the GOAT. :lol: You guys just don't get it. More rings is just icing on the cake. His brand doesnt need them at this point. Nikola Jokic needs a ring and has more to prove than the GOAT. The NBA and media need Bron at this point waaaaaaaaaaay more than he needs them. And we will see this over the next 2 months. This thread alone can't survive without Bron and Laker talk. He got hella options he can do.

Also, I don't see no star ever playing this long again. The standard Bron is setting is crazy high. If you go out there and put up worse numbers than Bron at 39 or Year 21, and don't make the playoffs, folks are gonna look at your legacy funny. :yes:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
The difference in that game was Aaron Gordon in that short corner. Right their on the baseline behind the defense the entire game with zero adjustments by the Lakers.

And speaking of zero:

200w.gif
But he's been killing them this entire series on the baseline. This is why Ham is a terrible coach. He's been killed by the same player roaming the same area and he's made zero adjustments.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
But he's been killing them this entire series on the baseline. This is why Ham is a terrible coach. He's been killed by the same player roaming the same area and he's made zero adjustments.

Simple basketball.

Joker-Murray pick and roll.

Joker-Porter pick and roll.

Joker rolls to the basket, or Murray or MPJ penetration in the lane. Defender commits, and Gordon is open every time. If the defender doesn’t commit Joker get a nice floater. If the defender of the screener doesn’t hedge enough, Murray pulls a three or goes to the basket.

So it really starts with the pick and roll defense.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Said it before will say it again...

They should have hired Udoka the second he was released from Boston.

This big melon head bastard is not the coach for the Lakers.

I was done with him this year when he kept playing Cam Reddish until he got hurt

Dude does nothing on offense and isn't any better than Taureen Prince on defense

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How many more years you think he got to get a couple more rings on the way out?

I don't see nobody beating Denver even if he was to join the heat.
I think a core of bam jimmy and Bron would definitely win the east
Once you get to the finals anything goes.
I don't know Denver's contract situation if they will be able to bring everyone back next year.

Between Miami's development program and the draw of playing in Miami and being part of "1 last dance" I could see the heat being able to bring in some talent to surround the core. Possibly bring in Bronny and get him right.

Or stay in LA and do the same shit next year

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Why u post this all the time now?

Lebronze is on the Lakers now

And the lakers never looked like this in a stretch.

Jokic has higher numbers in every category over Kobe, including scoring. He just has a higher bball IQ than Bean had, and it shows. Kobe wasn't known for his smarts. Some Kobe Stan posted his highlights against Melo's Nuggets last night to clout chase Bron losing, and Nuggets fans started clowning him, saying it's not the same team and Jokic is way better than Kobe ever was. :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Udoka and Bron wouldn't mix.

Bron don't like to be told what to do.

Especially from coaches who never won nothing and fucked up the best job they ever had.

You talkin like Ime is proven. He's the Naija biracial Darvin Ham. What has he done without Jayson Tatum?

spider705

BGOL Investor
Zero. I saw in first quarter Gordon going off and wondered how long before Ham made an adjustment. He never did.
with Lebron playing how he is, I feel he deserves better than what the Lakers are giving him.

Coaching, drafting, front office decision making, all of it... the Lakers are terrible at it. If I were LeBron and I'd stay there I'd demand changes from top to bottom or else I'd walk.

I feel he has 1 to 2 more deep playoff runs in him, but with the way things are in Laker land he'll never get it there.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Lebron>>>>>

But King? Stop it.

UPDATE: they rightfully deleted this trash out of context tweet. The real full post game

Last edited:

spider705

BGOL Investor
Udoka and Bron wouldn't mix.

Bron don't like to be told what to do.
That's what his ass needs though...

Davis been cooking the Nuggets thru the first 3 quarters of every game, then in the 4th he disappears... is that the Nuggets making adjustments or is it him not getting his touches (PAUSE)???

Either way, this dude should be averaging 40 a game and they should have at least 1 in the W column...

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

@shaddyvillethug show me one quote where a teammate described Kobe as a "genius" after a playoff win. Just one. Team Light Skin don't gotta look up to Kobe no more, they got a white man named Nikola that's even better.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He shouldn't never had left, not every coach is as talented as spo. But does pat Riley want him back at this of his career is the question.
I think your getting Lebron confused with kd
Lebron left and won a championship

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Had to happen some time, they had a crazy run.
Only Wardell’s was organic like previous legends.

The other 2 were Divas and All about them. (Tells people to address him as King and other weird shit)

Greek freak stayed and that lets me know we still have hope and it’s these piss poor organizations who ultimately get rid of their hall of fame player