{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - playoffs are here {~}

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Only Wardell’s was organic like previous legends.

The other 2 were Divas and All about them. (Tells people to address him as King and other weird shit)

Greek freak stayed and that lets me know we still have hope and it’s these piss poor organizations who ultimately get rid of their hall of fame player

"I just think European players are just way more skillful...they are just taught the game the right way at an early age." - Kobe Bryant

Even Kobe would tell you that white boy Joker is better than him and then try to fuck his sister afterwards! Mamba!!

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Jokic has higher numbers in every category over Kobe, including scoring. He just has a higher bball IQ than Bean had, and it shows. Kobe wasn't known for his smarts. Some Kobe Stan posted his highlights against Melo's Nuggets last night to clout chase Bron losing, and Nuggets fans started clowning him, saying it's not the same team and Jokic is way better than Kobe ever was. :lol:

Tim Duncan would destroy this lil boy

So would snaq and Hakeem

Stop it

And Joker has 9 more years to match what Kobe has done.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
with Lebron playing how he is, I feel he deserves better than what the Lakers are giving him.

Coaching, drafting, front office decision making, all of it... the Lakers are terrible at it. If I were LeBron and I'd stay there I'd demand changes from top to bottom or else I'd walk.

I feel he has 1 to 2 more deep playoff runs in him, but with the way things are in Laker land he'll never get it there.
Be like Tim Duncan and take 9 million a year instead of eating all the food and wondering why it’s none left

Nobody eats around Lebron.

At 42 he should be taking the MLE

They can’t even sign nobody as a top FA who is younger than him.

He think he lil mike in summer of ‘96 with the 31 million season

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not 1 NBA Finals game will get this much attention. NBA is cooked when Bron retires.
Lebronze hasn’t been in a June nba finals in almost a decade

NBA is very very fine. You are not.

@shaddyvillethug show me one quote where a teammate described Kobe as a "genius" after a playoff win. Just one. Team Light Skin don't gotta look up to Kobe no more, they got a white man named Nikola that's even better.

Metta world peace thanked Kobe for saving his life and making him a champion.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Be like Tim Duncan and take 9 million a year instead of eating all the food and wondering why it’s none left

Nobody eats around Lebron.

At 42 he should be taking the MLE

They can’t even sign nobody as a top FA who is younger than him.

He think he lil mike in summer of ‘96 with the 31 million season

Unfortunately Bron is still the most high profile athlete in the world, so the NBA Players Union won't allow him to take a "paycut" because owners will then expect all the lesser niggas of the NBA to do the same and it would effect the entire league. The Lakers are over the cap even if Bron reduced his salary so it doesn't help them. Only way he takes less money is If he opts out and goes to another team.

Tim Duncan let a white man fuck him out of all of his bread and had to keep playing when he was clearly washed to pay off debts. You can't compare that to Bron who's bout to touch his second billion before 40. Billionaires don't work for peanuts.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Praise the Lord ZOD

Now if they can get rid of ham and if we're really lucky pelinka the team might have a future past LeBron, Otherwise we will suck for a decade plus.
Meh

U niggas had like 2 or 3 seasons without Magic and immediately went into Snaq and Kobe.

Same with Kobe to King.

3 seasons after Lebron and u will be right back in it.

Somebody will carrry on Tradition.

The last HOF yall drafted was from the 80s(not trades or FA)

Lake Show will be fine.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"I just think European players are just way more skillful...they are just taught the game the right way at an early age." - Kobe Bryant

Even Kobe would tell you that white boy Joker is better than him and then try to fuck his sister afterwards! Mamba!!
Kobe first professional game was at age 10 in Italy

Do u need pics to suffice?

What bum ass apartment who lebronze mom sucked 1000 dicks for was Lebron at. At age 10? Did he know what he was gonna eat that night?

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unfortunately Bron is still the most high profile athlete in the world, so the NBA Players Union won't allow him to take a "paycut" because owners will then expect all the lesser niggas of the NBA to do the same and it would effect the entire league. The Lakers are over the cap even if Bron reduced his salary so it doesn't help them. Only way he takes less money is If he opts out and goes to another team.

Tim Duncan let a white man fuck him out of all of his bread and had to keep playing when he was clearly washed to pay off debts. You can't compare that to Bron who's bout to touch his second billion before 40. Billionaires don't work for peanuts.
Tim Duncan has wayyyyyy more rings than him and he took a pay cut to keep his team intact

Lebron is greedy and wonders why he has players like Larry fucking Hughes and jeff McGinnis as his teammates.

Take a pay cut cause of age and make your team better. His VET min would be very high also.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Kobe first professional game was at age 10 in Italy

Do u need pics to suffice?

What bum ass apartment who lebronze mom sucked 1000 dicks for was Lebron at. At age 10? Did he know what he was gonna eat that night?

Kobe's first sexual experience was in a small village in Itlee when he let a bunch of Euro white boys gang up on him and touch his private parts. He was the only Black kid and felt outcasted. From that moment he sought their validation and acceptance and was driven on the court to prove he was better than all the other niggas and was just as I-Talian as they were. His molestation is also what kicked off his desire for young underage white girls. There's a reason ain't no biopic coming lil nigga. Kobe was a sexual deviant. :lol:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kobe's first sexual experience was in a small village in Itlee when he let a bunch of Euro white boys gang up on him and touch his private parts. He was the only Black kid and felt outcasted. From that moment he sought their validation and acceptance and was driven on the court to prove he was better than all the other niggas and was just as I-Talian as they were. His molestation is also what kicked off his desire for young underage white girls. There's a reason ain't no biopic coming lil nigga. Kobe was a sexual deviant. :lol:
You have a weird fantasy

I’m speaking on facts

Lebron was in 20 apartments by age 12

Kobe was speaking 4 languages and watching his father dominate in basketball.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
@shaddyvillethug show me one quote where a teammate described Kobe as a "genius" after a playoff win. Just one. Team Light Skin don't gotta look up to Kobe no more, they got a white man named Nikola that's even better.

Show me a quote where Kobe said "it's just a game" after a playoff game.

Disgraceful shit from your "King" last night.

It's like the Emperor of Japan saying "it's just a city" after the Hiroshima bombing.

You can't claim to be a king with that kind of lackluster "leadership."

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You have a weird fantasy

I’m speaking on facts

Kobe was raised in It-lee and was molested by white men. He was killed by a white man. There's a reason why you suburb niggas gravitate to him. Y'all be getting fucked by white folks your whole lives. :roflmao:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
No game can be won 0-0

This isn’t football where he Is an ACTUAL defender

It is a team game. Everybody doesn't need to score.

You have a weird fantasy

I’m speaking on facts

That's some real disturbing shit you quoted. I knew the guy sexualizes LeBron but the Kobe kid group sex fantasy he wrote out should result in a ban.

Dude is truly sick.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
all jokes aside and no stunting no fronting

Are u gonna be this obsessed with Bronny?

Like I believe everybody on the boards needs to know.

Them white boys traumatized Kobe. He said he felt "boxed in" being a Black American. If I was light skinned and grew up in the burbs around whites, that would be my muse to. :yes:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Show me a quote where Kobe said "it's just a game" after a playoff game.

Disgraceful shit from your "King" last night.

It's like the Emperor of Japan saying "it's just a city" after the Hiroshima bombing.

You can't claim to be a king with that kind of lackluster "leadership."
yea I think Wardell finally passed him last night

4 legit rings in June and countless various MVPs and awards. It’s now a no brainer

“It’s just a game and I am the King”

Also Lebron is clearly not a alpha but a Sigma

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That's some real disturbing shit you quoted. I knew the guy sexualizes LeBron but the Kobe kid group sex fantasy he wrote out should result in a ban.

Dude is truly sick.
He’s in self destruct mode

Remember in predator when he did that lil code on his arm

This is that sequence

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I love scrolling through this thread and watching tv to see folks suggesting fixes for the Lakers or finding reasons why they can't win.:lol:

Fuck em':yes:

You expect them to discuss the Nuggets? Fans don't care about the Nuggets. Lakers losing is the story here.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
You bitch niggus think yall repeating? :lol:

My honest opinion:

Nuggets could easily slip up. They turn up for the Lakers more than any other team. Like losing to them is not an option. I don’t know if they’ll bring that same tenacity and energy into every series.

They might fuck around and get too comfortable vs the other teams. Who knows?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
He’s in self destruct mode

Remember in predator when he did that lil code on his arm

This is that sequence

Kobe's rings were to cope from the trauma. His parents raising him in a racist and detached environment made him self hating and a sexual deviant. Imagine Bron fuckin his career up behind some mud duck concierge. Gen X niggas were dumb as fuck. 2Pac, R. Kelly, P Diddy, Kobe, all these niggaz caught up in some freak shit and fell off eventually. :smh:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dude is truly sick.
Team game means he has to carry his weight

One hole can sink the titanic

Going 0-12-6-3 is a vast detriment to winning basketball especially if said player played more than 40 minutes without attempting a FG. He isn’t a 5 or C so it’s no reason why he shouldn’t have a point. He’s not a role player either. All forwards are required to have some offensive output.

If Draymond was taller he would be Hashim Thabeet

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kobe's rings were to cope from the trauma. His parents raising him in a racist and detached environment made him self hating and a sexual deviant. Imagine Bron fuckin his career up behind some mud duck concierge. Gen X niggas were dumb as fuck. 2Pac, R. Kelly, P Diddy, Kobe, all these niggaz caught up in some freak shit and fell off eventually. :smh:
Gen Y is ‘75-90

Try again

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Team game means he has to carry his weight

One hole can sink the titanic

Going 0-12-6-3 is a vast detriment to winning basketball especially if said player played more than 40 minutes without attempting a FG. He isn’t a 5 or C so it’s no reason why he shouldn’t have a point. He’s not a role player either. All forwards are required to have some offensive output.

If Draymond was taller he would be Hashim Thabeet

Defense is contributing. Assists contribute to offense. It ain't just about individual scoring.

:rolleyes:

Listening to a podcaster talk about how “bizarre” it was that Draymond did not attempt a single shot last night.

Made me think back to the speculation about if this pass was a shot, how easily Draymond could have shot it if he wanted to and how much better it was to get the two points by getting his rookie teammate a nice bucket early.

Stats can be so misleading.