Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
What is truly going on with Embiid left eye

Bell's palsy​

wQTlRq.jpg

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Yall remember when people used to call Lebron Losses “feeler games or feeling out games”

Lmaooooo

@cranrab where u at???????? U told me 2 decades ago this guy was the savior to basketball.

Damn, we’re six weeks away from 10 years since he last logged in…

Cranrab was Bush, you didn’t think it could get dumber or more pathetic. And then KingTrumpqa came along…

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Damn. So hold up. Embiid was on one leg basically and has Bell's palsy with blurred vision and still bust the Knicks ass for 50? Not sure any player in the league could do that. Ion give a fuck how many games he's missed theres your REAL MVP right there niggas. :yes:

dR2gwx.jpg
Embiid deserves a lot of respect for doing that.

I don't no player in history that could do all of that in the playoffs.

I just wished he wasn't so injury prone.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
There sure is a lot of hype Sixer talk in here tonight. Question frim someone who is more of a 2nd Rounder than 6er fan ....

Do y'all really see them making it to or even pass the 2nd round? If Embiid gets a young Pacers or Giannis-less Bucks in the 2nd round and still can't get it done .... :smh:

Well one step at a time. Even if we get thru the 2nd round, it will most likely be Boston waiting for us in the ECF. And those leprechauns are to the 2nd Rounders in the playoffs what the Nuggets are to the Lakers every day of the week.

A hill that we seemly can't or simply don't know how to climb over.