{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - playoffs are here Confrence finals Pacers vs Boston (0-4)- OKC vs Dallas dear (0-3) {~}

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh:book the flight savannah

lebron-james.gif

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I like to think that if a team has a certain kind of player, then I'll never believe they can be swept or even lose a game. As long as the team has one of 'those' guy, than they have a chance.

Guys like a Kareem, Jordan, Kobe, Shaq, Timmy, LeBron, Steph, etc.

All that being said, the Lakers currently have one of 'those guys' and I'm starting to doubt that they can beat these Nuggets at all.

Not at a game of monopoly, chess, checkers, backgammon, and damn sure not basketball.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Draftkings and the NBA need to investigate Rui and D lo. I want my money back :angry:

I can't tell if you're joking or not, but expect this to start becoming the new normal in the NBA.

Whenever a player has a bad game and gamblers lose money, they will start immediately calling for investigations. Just like players getting drug tested anytime they score 50 or more.

15 or less = point shaving, investigate that son of a bitch
50 or more = must be on P.E.D., investigate that son of a bitch

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Nah we will see a summer full of old newspaper scans and box scores.
He should be just about finished with 1987 and ready to start 1988

It made you stop talking MJ tho. Seeing them box scores and how sorry he was against plumbers scarred you. Michael Jordan overrated. :yes: