{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
I thought for sure Dallas would end up in the play-in with New Orleans or OKC falling out.

Now New Orleans is three games up on them with four to play so that is not realistic. They're one game behind OKC:
  • Thunder, 38-40- Four games left- vs Phoenix, at Golden State, at Utah, vs Memphis
  • Mavs, 37-41- Four games left- at Atlanta, vs Sacramento, vs Chicago, vs San Antonio
That looks like a decidedly easier schedule for Dallas! 3/4 at home. Atlanta is 2.5 back of Miami at #8 so they and Chicago are fighting for position in 8-10 in the East but Sacramento is likely locked into 3rd and San Antonio is terrible. Meanwhile OKC has two title contenders jockeying for position 4-6 coming up on the schedule before possibly facing two teams with nothing to play for.

OKC controls their own destiny-- We might know who the top 10 for the West will be after they play Golden State on Tuesday. I was tempted to still pick Dallas with those schedules but the Thunder also own the tiebreaker over the Mavs! So the smart money has to be on OKC.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The Mavs had been 7-0 this season when shooting at least 54%, and fell to 30-2 all-time, including playoffs, in games where they shot at least 60%.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

So if Luka FORCES a trade?

Will he get murdered in the press?

Cause I need to understand the new rules.

If Luka just leaves as a free agent...

everything is ok? No team loyalty questions?

Cuban and his leadership of this franchise is going to continue to NOT be questioned?

He tanked after a championship never really making an effort to defend that title. Bad decisions by team executives. And serious sexual harrassment charges against the team.

LeBron NEVER forced a trade he was exercising his free agency. They need to stop comparing him and blaming him for these other dudes.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

And the Union agreed to this shit? :smh:

pwjjfM.jpg