{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

That in season tournament shit is so fuckin stupid and confusing. Who gives a fuck about anything else but the championship at the end :smh:

cPZ1Gf.jpg

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Golden state is looking very interesting again and if they get Wiggins back its going to be very interesting.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
That in season tournament shit is so fuckin stupid and confusing. Who gives a fuck about anything else but the championship at the end :smh:

cPZ1Gf.jpg

The NBA is slowly turning into the NFL. They are doing shit nobody cares about but won't get rid of to dunk contest.

What's crazy,the league is trying to prevent superstars from getting injured but want to add a midseason tournament..

I know you got a name....

:fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay:

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered

As of last year, NBA players received approximately 50% of shared revenue, while WNBA players received only 20% of it.

I assume they are still at 50% with this new agreement?

I believe when Draymond entered the league it was 57%-- It wasn't too long ago that that was the case.

These players needed to go on strike, this is a bullshit deal and they have been eating shit for a decade when you account for what they've lost and failed to negotiate back.

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So no other rookies have played a bad team in 23 years? :rolleyes:

If it's that easy why didn't LeBron, KD, Giannis, etc do it?

Also,

I get it, you’re a magic fan so you’re defending him. Dude can hoop and I’m not saying that because of some stats. I watched a lot of magic games on league pass this season particularly during that stretch when he was running point for them. He’s going to be a problem if he keeps developing like he is.

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

As of last year, NBA players received approximately 50% of shared revenue, while WNBA players received only 20% of it.

I assume they are still at 50% with this new agreement?

I believe when Draymond entered the league it was 57%-- It wasn't too long ago that that was the case.

These players needed to go on strike, this is a bullshit deal and they have been eating shit for a decade when you account for what they've lost and failed to negotiate back.

Chillllll ain’t none of them hurting. Idk if I can handle another NBA lockout

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
Wow— This is the dumbest shit I have heard Kendrick Perkins say, which is really saying something.

If he was trying to prove Dame Lillard’s point, this would be A+ performance art.

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow— This is the dumbest shit I have heard Kendrick Perkins say, which is really saying something.

If he was trying to prove Dame Lillard’s point, this would be A+ performance art.

He talking about Barkley like he was a role player smh

And who that white chick co-signing like she was ever a superstar athlete