Official 2019 NFL Season Thread.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
LOL!! Its a full blown slave revolt in Miami!!!

Massa Ross aint gon be happy!! Dem niggas betta ship shape up!! Massa sold two slaves for nothing. Might as well sell the plantation now!! LOL!!

No for real. I'm proud of those young guys!!

Fuck the NFL!!

Or they just have less talent. Evrything doesn't have to be socio-political.

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't doubt for a second the Browns will end up being a good team maybe later on down the season.

But I just couldn't see them being that good on day one beating my Titans I took +money twice during the game. Made me some good chunk of change. I'm happy.

The media acted like Tenn didn't have a top 3 defense last year and got better this year with Orakpo and Morgan retiring

Last edited:

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once again, Jason Garrett not having his the prepared. Can't let Barkley run free like that, linebackers should have known better.

Might be an upset special coming.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
1. Browns looking sloppy/rusty as hell
2. Panthers looking sloppy/rusty as hell
3. Rams looking sloppy/rusty as hell
4. Falcons looking sloppy/rusty as hell

:smh::smh::smh:
The Falcons got trounced! The Packers got problems in the North more than ever from what I can tell. The Vikings and Bears are looking better than ever and I hadn't watched in two Seasons.

Packers D looked good though and saved the day at Soldier Field. Nobody picked the Pack to win that one.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Tyreek Hill just got his big money Thursday; good for him because this injury sounds scary.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Ravens beating the breaks off the Dolphins :smh:
Already up by 42 points.....and its just halftime !!!

giphy.gif
:lol::lol::lol:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those cac draft analyst talked all that shit about Lamar coming out and he's ballin out I don't give a fuck if the other team is Miami......Went 32nd overall and CAC Josh Allen, Baker boy, Rosen on the bench......Lamar better then all those Cacs
Yeah Lamar looking like a problem

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
The Browns needed that asswhoopin. Baker and a big chunk of Cleveland needed to chill. Let's get a winning season first then worry about a bowl later.
Yeah, they got punched in the mouth and started windmilling. Folks been worried about his protection, and Baker got his ass beat today. He won't last the season if they don't protect him. :smh:

And the coach can't let this discipline problem persist.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Tyreek Hill just got his big money Thursday; good for him because this injury sounds scary.

Sounds like the shit that almost killed Danny Amendola when he played for the rams.

Danny Amendola could have suffered a punctured aorta as the result of his freak clavicle dislocation. During last week's game against the Arizona Cardinals, Rams receiver Danny Amendola attempted a diving catch. ... Later, reports were he suffered a broken collarbone

Yeah, they got punched in the mouth and started windmilling. Folks been worried about his protection, and Baker got his ass beat today. He won't last the season if they don't protect him. :smh:

And the coach can't let this discipline problem persist.

They need to trade for Trent Williams ASAP.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The Dolphins I’m not surprised but Cleveland Browns was a little bit of a surprise their quarterback had too much mouth tho

I was like this :dance:When that cac, threw those pick 6's. I wonder did Baker Mayfield, wake up dangerous this morning.

Southpaw

1 of the few blk men on this board
BGOL Investor
Was the Ravens vs Dolphins game played in Baltimore? Cause it sounded like it.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I'm hearing multiple Dolphins players reached out to their agents to try to get trades set up after today's blowout :smh:

Capo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dak Prescott balled like shit today. He had a perfect QB rating and was reading the shit out of the defense. He has improved.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Damn, Detroit about to choke the game away
Thanks to the Coach's ill timed call for a time out. Stafford was rightfully pissed. They were hanging on by the skin of their teeth.
Luckily they came away with a tie. They let the Cardinals make that comeback on them. :smh: