<<{{Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread - the season returns July 31-October 12. }}>

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Sidebar...

Max kellerman is sounded like a complete dummy today on first take

Trying to somehow diss lebron saying in comparison to kawai Leonard

And somehow Patrick mahomes os the best athlete in ALL SPORTS IN THE WORLD?!?
I hate that crakkka with all my heart and soul. He has no idea what he's talking about. He should have stuck to boxing.

ivWrh4.jpg

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Great win in Brooklyn. Ya know, for all the talk about Ben Simmons not shooting he doesn't get credit for being one of the best defenders in the game. The tandem of Thybulle and Simmons on the floor late in games gives teams absolute fits. 34 points, 12 rebounds, 12 assists and 5 steals is a hell of a stat line.

2cYGp9.jpg
We’ve gotta finish games stronger. Majority of our losses have been at the end of games

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
I’m lost on the parsons thing too. Unless the drunk driver was driving a commercial vehicle owned by a large company? I can see them going after the company’s pockets, but the average private citizen is not going to have anything to give/take in the way of financial restitution.

Last edited:

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
I’m lost on the parsons thing too. Unless the drunk driver was driving a commercial vehicle owned by a large company? I can see them going after the company’s pockets, but the average private citizen is not going to have anything to give/take in the way of financial restitution.
That's all true. But, if it happened to any other average citizen they'd want to be compensated too. Just because Parsons doesn't need it, that doesn't mean the driver gets a free pass monetarily.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Was kinda worried about this, with AD coming back vs this hot ass Boston team...

If you were a GM, would you pay AD the super max?

That injury kinda messed him up, dude was gonna be too 3 in mvp and possibly DPOY

supermax is the reason he turned down that offer, I think