<<{{Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread - the season returns July 31-October 12. }}>

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Don’t get me wrong though y’all traded a 2nd rounder for him right? Small price to pay. He was worth trading for. I just didn’t think Thompson played bad enough to trade for him.

Tristan is having a career year too.... He was allowed to shoot the ball more this year.

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Who the fuck wanna see them bums in the first place? :smh: :smh: :smh:

Hy96AW.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Kemba has been awful IMO.

I think Kemba came back too early

Yea.. This is some ho shit. Encouraging one son to be a lil ho and encouraging the other to act like a ho when you dont get your way.

His son isn't that good. He's a mid major type player. I've said for the longest these YouTube channels are just exploiting him for his name and clicks.

Who should be sitting instead? The coach is shortening his rotation.

Amir Bailey because he's only a sophomore? BTW I'm shocked this board hasn't discovered his mom yet.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His son isn't that good. He's a mid major type player. I've said for the longest these YouTube channels are just exploiting him for his name and clicks.

Who should be sitting instead? The coach is shortening his rotation.

Amir Bailey because he's only a sophomore? BTW I'm shocked this board hasn't discovered his mom yet.

You’re right, Wade’s son isn’t that good, plus it’s the Seniors time to shine. Wade needs to be patient as well as his son. I mean, he could’ve played a few minutes though. But they still wouldn’t have been happy.

Regarding Amir’s Mom, it would’ve been nice for a member “You” who knew about her to introduce her to the board. o_O

But after checking, she’s cool but too much plastic.

And I’m glad that she’s not my Mom, she’s doing too much!:lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8Sd8eihCeR/?

igshid=dwhha0e6c1qy