<<{{Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread - the season returns July 31-October 12. }}>

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I mean, what do we consider small market teams? Because if we go by population then San Antonio, Detroit, and Miami might fall in that category

Let's just put it this way.

If your market aint sexy

your star won't get any help

your franchise will be called shitty

and the sexy markets will eventually come calling.

So sub out small for sexy

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
@KingTaharqa is easy to laugh, your team is located in the market everybody wants to play, so it's easy for your star to get help. Even with an AD, how do you convince stars to come down here..

I'll wait but I bet you have no response.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Let's just put it this way.

If your market aint sexy

your star won't get any help

your franchise will be called shitty

and the sexy markets will eventually come calling.

So sub out small for sexy
Well then Cleveland only...

San Antonio never really made a big SPLASH in free agency, and I can't really see Detroit having done the same...

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
@KingTaharqa is easy to laugh, your team is located in the market everybody wants to play, so it's easy for your star to get help. Even with an AD, how do you convince stars to come down here..

I'll wait but I bet you have no response.

To be fair, til Bron came to the Lakers they were the losingest franchise of the 2010s. And I been told you NOLA aint no bball town or a free agent destination. That goes for all the other small markets too, aint no big time free agents signing wit them either. You gotta have the proper infrastructure as an organization and draft well to compete and win as a small market. Milwaukee is the best team in the league right now bruh, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The Pacers, the Thunder, the Grizz all find ways to win as small markets year in and year out. Some teams and franchises are just bad historically. You are what you are in this league.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He doesn't affect games.

I've never seen a big who gets 20 and 20 and it's not very noticeable.

It's very Whiteside like.
Yeah it’s real odd. He’s a good player too but you said it best. He doesn’t affect games even on a good night.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Y'all got that Jason Garrett shit going on. Just hope y'all don't stick with him for 10 + years like we did.
I'm pretty sure his ass is outta there this year. Only way he stays is if we make it to the conference finals, which won't happen trust me.

uWPzf0.jpg

spider705

BGOL Investor
These hoe ass niggas especially and the rest of the league LIT into the Rockets for protesting that Harden dunk that didn't count, wasn't reviewed, and ignored when D'antoni challenged... now they bitch asses want the same thing...

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Zion definitely gonna get it but I like Ja's game as well. Dude is nice. Looking forward to seeing him play in Memphis when I go down there for the Sixers game.

tVDj6N.jpg
Me too. Both are dope as fuck. I’d love to build a team with both. But if Morant get the Grizzlies in the playoffs they gotta give him that or some kind of co-rookie of the year. The league gonna find a way to make sure Zion get it.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Man y'all bugging. "The Best Ability is Availability".

Yeah Zion been ballin for what 20 games? Ja been doing it all season. The only way Zion should win ROY is if the Pelicans make the playoffs. It's called Rookie of the YEAR not "Rookie for half of the season".

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ja’s been healthy and playing the entire season all while leading the Grizzlies to a playoff spot.

Not to mention he’s the starting PG that has to guide and lead the team.

If Zion played the entire season it might’ve went to him.

spider705

BGOL Investor
People not happy with that home cookin' the Lakers got Sunday... quite a few Twitter accounts going in... NBA officiating has been historically bad this year...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
These hoe ass niggas especially and the rest of the league LIT into the Rockets for protesting that Harden dunk that didn't count, wasn't reviewed, and ignored when D'antoni challenged... now they bitch asses want the same thing...

Wonder if the league gonna fine him?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
People not happy with that home cookin' the Lakers got Sunday... quite a few Twitter accounts going in... NBA officiating has been historically bad this year...

Yup

But they called bullsh*t on Bron too

Sidebar...

Did the nba lowkey fire like ALL the old refs?

I do not recognize ANY OF THEM.

spider705

BGOL Investor
Yup

But they called bullsh*t on Bron too

Sidebar...

Did the nba lowkey fire like ALL the old refs?

I do not recognize ANY OF THEM.
There's quite a few refs I don't recognize as well. I think there were two calls that went in the Lakers' favor that have people pissed...

The mystery block by Lebron that negated a goal tend and possible three point play for the Celtics

And

The over the back on Anthony Davis that wasn't called... then to top it off ABC had a replay that showed the ball going out of bounds after being last touched by AD... they zoomed in and was off Davis' pinky... how does the broadcast have better camera footage than officiating?

Either way there are always calls missed on both sides and I'm sure Boston got a few gimmes they didn't deserve... so that's why I say it's been bad officiating all year