***Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread***

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All Poland had to do was put the ball out when Niang went down...They refused and ended up paying the cost a few minutes later. haha

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
They experience it yea, but certainly nothing like here in the states. I feel more of a unity between black and brown outside the states opposed to within, which there is, but it's slowly dwindling these days, but I digress.

It is what it is though and I feel what you're saying.

I hear ya. Yeah, not to carry this off the World Cup theme.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They experience it yea, but certainly nothing like here in the states. I feel more of a unity between black and brown outside the states opposed to within, which there is, but it's slowly dwindling these days, but I digress.

It is what it is though and I feel what you're saying.

The US is the only country where non-whites can essentially live as white people without being checked. Arabs, Latinos, South Asians don't show their ass in Europe like they do here. It is sad, but it is what it is.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I saw a fire Egypt jersey with the pyramids on it. Was that just a fan creation, or will they actually wear it this tourney?

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
I’d be in that bitch dressed like this ready to scalp a cac

33d84fb93dc51e1128a4d97173010bc4.jpg

Southpaw

1 of the few blk men on this board
BGOL Investor
I get better support from Comcast than lendowski got from his midfielders

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Oh word?

You know PSG is my bandwagon team to cheer for outside of Manchester United. My ride or die is the red devils.
No doubt fam. Yea reports say that he's really close to signing to Paris, which is crazy cause they already have Trapp and Arriola so I wonder how thats gon work.