NYC man gunned down crossing street holding his daughter’s hand

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
I hope they caught that license plate. If that was some street shit I hope the streets handle that. With all the other shit we dealing with as a people these race traitors shooting at innocent kids need to get dealt with. Who the fuck even recorded that shit???

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Bail reform started January 1st. These stats are from February 4th.

84974916_1445914288919835_2806810146397749248_n.jpg
It's not cause of the bail reform.
This all spiked cause they disbanded the street crimes taskforce a few weeks ago.
Beat cops, detectives and the unions are pissed.

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
I hope they caught that license plate. If that was some street shit I hope the streets handle that. With all the other shit we dealing with as a people these race traitors shooting at innocent kids need to get dealt with. Who the fuck even recorded that shit???
I'm 100% sure they know who they looking for. You know how many cameras are in the area, buildings, stores and traffic cams!!??
That camera angle looks like it was off a store or building

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not cause of the bail reform.
This all spiked cause they disbanded the street crimes taskforce a few weeks ago.
Beat cops, detectives and the unions are pissed.

Bruh they just disbanded that unit like 2 weeks ago. Those stats are from February. Disbanding one unit for 2 weeks isn't going to make people go out and shoot each other at that rate. The truth is there are more wolves in the streets. We emptied the jails and dropped the wolves right back into our communities. I don't see them shooting up Soho.

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My cousin in TN died kinda like this also,one of his “homies” called him on the burner and my cousin gave him the address where he was at 3pm. Dude calls my cousin and tells him he’s out front and to come walk him inside, my cousin goes to meet him and dude hops out the ride to enter the yard, my cousin turns his back and dude fires twice in the back of his head. Cuz was a known Blood leader in Nashville that returned home from prison about two years previously. Nobody knows shit.

bigdog_bx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh they just disbanded that unit like 2 weeks ago. Those stats are from February. Disbanding one unit for 2 weeks isn't going to make people go out and shoot each other at that rate. The truth is there are more wolves in the streets. We emptied the jails and dropped the wolves right back into our communities. I don't see them shooting up Soho.

Thank you...They would have needed to be Super Cops for all that to happen in 2 weeks...Talking points... :rolleyes2:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

hmm who was filming.. I nver thought about that??

but not for nothing.. I know it looks bad because he was with a child.

but we still dont know who he is, I mean he maybe a hero going against corruption...

or he could be the corruption...

we just dont know..

good point about who just happend to be filimin it tho...

they need to find that uploader...

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
Have you SEEN the rise in shootings in JUST the last 2 weeks? There's not too many shootings in Soho cause that's not where the guns are, let's not kid ourselves. You want cac DRUG USERS? Go to Soho. Its crime...just a different kind of crime

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
My cousin in TN died kinda like this also,one of his “homies” called him on the burner and my cousin gave him the address where he was at 3pm. Dude calls my cousin and tells him he’s out front and to come walk him inside, my cousin goes to meet him and dude hops out the ride to enter the yard, my cousin turns his back and dude fires twice in the back of his head. Cuz was a known Blood leader in Nashville that returned home from prison about two years previously. Nobody knows shit.

Someone knows if you know this much

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
He definitely knew. :smh:
How can you tell that? The car looked like he was giving pedestrians the chance to cross the street before he turned. Dude confirmed that it was safe to cross with his child and turned toward whoever led the child away as though he was meeting him on that corner.

Simply_Black

International
International Member
hmm who was filming.. I nver thought about that??

but not for nothing.. I know it looks bad because he was with a child.

but we still dont know who he is, I mean he maybe a hero going against corruption...

or he could be the corruption...

we just dont know..

good point about who just happend to be filimin it tho...

they need to find that uploader...

The filming looks like it was from a street camera.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered

The NYPD is probing whether two men killed in a hail of bullets inside a Bronx apartment building hallway were murdered as revenge for the fatal drive-by shooting of a dad walking with his 6-year-old daughter, police sources told The Post.

A pair of gunmen cornered Joel Baba, Eghosa Imafidon and a third man in the hallway of a Claremont building around 8 p.m. Sunday, according to cops.

Harrowing surveillance footage shows the shooters blasting the three men at close range as they desperately tried to reach the safety of an apartment in the building on East 171st Street near College Avenue.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
How can you tell that? The car looked like he was giving pedestrians the chance to cross the street before he turned. Dude confirmed that it was safe to cross with his child and turned toward whoever led the child away as though he was meeting him on that corner.

Yes I’m not getting that he knew vibe. He looked clueless.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Bro my statement wasn't about bail reform in general. All my posts were specifically about New York bail reform. I live in New York. I work in the criminal justice system within new York. The murder took place in New York. I posted specific crimes that new York city doesn't require bail for.
I even went so far as to say that New Jersey had a better bail reform system than New York. How was I condemning bail reform in general?

I have first hand experience dealing with bail reform in NY and I've been on BGOL talking about it since last year. The fact that you engaged me before you even googled the topic shows your ignorance.
This is what you said and it was not pointed at one politician or state. It was a general statement.

"These politicians wanted to push bail reform and covid releases now the communities they claimed to be helping are under fire."

Your orginal post did not mention NJ. Also you later stated that judges in NY have no say but that was untrue. The ignorance is your, since you failed probably educate yourself on matters you claim to have firsthand knowledge about.

Liquid7

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The NYPD is probing whether two men killed in a hail of bullets inside a Bronx apartment building hallway were murdered as revenge for the fatal drive-by shooting of a dad walking with his 6-year-old daughter, police sources told The Post.

A pair of gunmen cornered Joel Baba, Eghosa Imafidon and a third man in the hallway of a Claremont building around 8 p.m. Sunday, according to cops.

Harrowing surveillance footage shows the shooters blasting the three men at close range as they desperately tried to reach the safety of an apartment in the building on East 171st Street near College Avenue.

Damn the video in this article is just as fucked up.....Like you just never know, one of them had a bag full of snacks like they was about to chill and play 2K. Fucked up all around..Also R.I.p to folk who was with his daughter.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered

NYPD’s own stats debunk claims of bail reform leading to spike in gun violence

State bail reform and coronavirus-related releases from city jails are not driving this year’s surge in shootings, the NYPD’s own data shows — despite the insistence of department brass to the contrary.

“It’s bail reform. It’s COVID. It’s emptying out prisons,” Commissioner Dermot Shea — who’s credited with developing the department’s data-driven policing model — said as he attempted last week to explain the troubling rise in gun violence across the city.

While the surge in gunplay is undeniable, a Post analysis of department data found that most people released under the criminal justice reforms or amid the pandemic had no known ties to the bloodshed — with criminal justice experts saying the cops should focus on the flow of illegal guns into the city instead of playing the “blame game.”

Though the city logged 528 shooting incidents through June 30 — a 46 percent spike from the 362 tallied at the same point last year — just one person released under the statewide bail reform laws passed Jan. 1 has been charged with a shooting, according to a breakdown provided by the NYPD.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
:pain: did I die am I in HELL, wtf is going on, death is not new, killing is not new but the shit is way to streamlined today.
Nope.. There's songs dedicated to what happening... Hell a few people mixtapes dedicated to what's going on

Summertime shootout..it's a real thing

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Nope.. There's songs dedicated to what happening... Hell a few people mixtapes dedicated to what's going on

Summertime shootout..it's a real thing

Yeap.. There are also songs like this that completely depict the fact that
this is self destruction! :smh:

...and yes Summertime shootouts..it's a real thing called "learned behavior"

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
So the update:
The kid that was killed was involved in a murder before he himself was killed.
His BROTHER then avenged his killing by shooting 3 dudes killing 2 in a building a short time later

Last edited: