NYC man gunned down crossing street holding his daughter’s hand

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
This is heartbreaking as hell; I don’t presume to know what led to this moment but while holding his damn kids hand??? Game has few rules, I get that but still, come on....... :smh:

Last edited:

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dont know what he did to deserve that if anything but if he in the streets never walk around without your head on a swivel bruh was walking around without a worry in the world not something you can do of youre in them streets. RIP and I hope they get baby girl some professional help cause watching her father get murdered right in front of her is going to cause some problems.

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
Not watching that shit...the code in the streets done changed or trashed....

ReadyDampBanteng-small.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm not saying that it was always followed 100%, but when I was coming up, it was understood that your enemy got a pass when he was with his kids.

This shit is disgusting to see. :smh:
Interesting.. Beef is beef and catching someone when they're most vulnerable is the perfect time... If I want you dead there's no being mr nice... Hell depending on situation your love 1s might be targeted to.... It's fucked up but they let his daughter live so that's 1 positive... I've heard of people getting passes but it was rare... This is strictly on some kill or be killed rules..idk the situation

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Those days are looooooooooooooong gone
For real.
Interesting.. Beef is beef and catching someone when they're most vulnerable is the perfect time... If I want you dead there's no being mr nice... Hell depending on situation your love 1s might be targeted to.... It's fucked up but they let his daughter live so that's 1 positive... I've heard of people getting passes but it was rare... This is strictly on some kill or be killed rules..idk the situation
I hear you. Shit don't mean nothing to some people out there.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
nobody mad at non violent offenders being released
He's a C.O. so I just read his post as a jail cop perspective.

Here's another perspective:
Kids beef over the internet nowadays.
They've been quarantined for months.
More time online.
It's summer time. Always violent anyway.
Pent up frustration and ongoing beef ignites.

These things contribute to mad violence across the nation.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dont know what he did to deserve that if anything but if he in the streets never walk around without your head on a swivel bruh was walking around without a worry in the world not something you can do of youre in them streets. RIP and I hope they get baby girl some professional help cause watching her father get murdered right in front of her is going to cause some problems.

Looks like he looked directly at the car, doesn't look like he recognized it.

Onsite means onsite...

But damn, I feel bad for the girl.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I feel you Im tired of my folk murdering each other its getting to the point where im hopeless that this will ever change and thats hard to admit i have to keep positive for my kids i mentor but its getting harder telling them shits going to get better when i dont believe it myself.
The shit is beyond pathetic

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What did he do to get shot in broad daylight holding his little girl’s hand? :smh:
This is the first thing that comes to my mind because a lot of the times you get what you give and a lot of dudes be out here doing foul things and walking around as if it can't or won't happen to them,bullshiiit.

I also want to know what wasn't he watching that car the way it pulled up and not turning as it should of and his daughter must of been instructed to run because she took off like a bat outta hell.....

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered
thats wack bro ....

real bitch shit if u ask me ....

n that ni99a shootin aint no marks man ...tht lil grl could have gotten shot ...

foh ...n fuck anybody cosigning this coward ass shit ....

Damn this scene just made me want to rewatch this series