Now the triviality. Don't recast T'Challa and scrap Black Panther 2.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How will they explain t'challa's permanent absence?
I guess with the multi verse it will be like he was never there.
I don't think that will fly with the casual viewer

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Who is the other Storm?
Alexandra Shipp

1463693899-x-men2.jpg

Shorty is fine. But, she's not right for Storm. Halle got a pass because she was "the first" Storm on film. Plus it helped that she was the most beautiful woman in the world at that time. Alexandra Shipp was just a miscast.

I'd still beat tho. :dunno:
3-23.jpg

1-24.jpg

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Completely disagree.

They're absolutely has to be a black panther 2 ASAP and T'Challa must be recast.

T'Challa has the potential to be a franchise character similar to James Bond. It can't rest on the fate of one actor. Imagine if Batman ended with Adam West.

Not that I agree or disagree.....but the big problem is, replace Chadwick with who?

He set the bar really high......like REALLY high. Chadwick really embodied T'Challa.

And for Marvel that's a fine line to walk with fans.....because some fans can't picture/imagine anyone else in the role.....others would be open to it, but there's no one of note that comes to mind....

You gotta find an early to late 30's actor that can do the physical, establish/ maintain accent AND carry the swagger a character like T'Cahlla deserves. And they have to be brown/ dark skinned.

Who is that mystery man?

Because most actors that come to mind are either too old or were already in the Marvel Universe/ 1st film as someone else.

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not that I agree or disagree.....but the big problem is, replace Chadwick with who?

He set the bar really high......like REALLY high. Chadwick really embodied T'Challa.

And for Marvel that's a fine line to walk with fans.....because some fans can't picture/imagine anyone else in the role.....others would be open to it, but there's no one of note that comes to mind....

You gotta find an early to late 30's actor that can do the physical, establish/ maintain accent AND carry the swagger a character like T'Cahlla deserves. And they have to be brown/ dark skinned.

Who is that mystery man?

Because most actors that come to mind are either too old or were already in the Marvel Universe/ 1st film as someone else.
yea it will tough to recast him this early, now if captain marvel was being recasted, it would be a easy fix lol.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor

Who is that mystery man?

My guess is that it will probably be a non-american actor. Maybe someone from Nollywood

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Alexandra Shipp

1463693899-x-men2.jpg

Shorty is fine. But, she's not right for Storm. Halle got a pass because she was "the first" Storm on film. Plus it helped that she was the most beautiful woman in the world at that time. Alexandra Shipp was just a miscast.

I'd still beat tho. :dunno:
3-23.jpg

1-24.jpg
Maaaan I remember comic book fans were mad Halle was storm because everybody wanted Angela Bassett to play it instead. Anyway they did Angela a favor because they didn't write well for her character.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Who is that mystery man?

Serious question: how would you all feel about John David Washington?

He does resemble Bosman juuuuuuuust a bit, but how do you all feel about his acting?

conspiracy Bro

Rising Star
Registered
Yahya Abdul-Mateen Should be cast as T'Challa from another reality.... He's been Black Manta, Mr. Manhattan, and Morpheus. So he knows how to do these properties. Breh can act too