NFL: Commanders DC Jack Del Rio defends tweets, calls Jan. 6 riots a 'dust up' & asks what about black people rioting? UPDATE: FINED!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not sure how I feel about him being fined.

His opinion shows extreme ignorance and hate for us as a people to twist rioting for George Floyd and the insurrection on the Capitol.

At first I didn't like the fine because we need people like him to speak their opinions so that we can see who they truly are. Then I thought that he needed to be corrected and educated because he's tragically wrong.

In the end, I think the players should've spoke about it and if I was a player I'd want him to be fired.

Not because of what he said, but because of how he feels about us.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

He's right you know, 75 to 80 % of players on any NFL team is black..the Commanders could easily be under 500 if they do what i think Ed's telling them to do. 100 000 ain't shit when you could deliver the team loss after loss.
That team has always had issues anyway.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Well, we know who he voted for.:rolleyes:

When was it appropriate for assistant coaches to openly speak their opinions on anything?

Especially something as controversial as this under a POC coach’s watch?

Last edited:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He's right you know, 75 to 80 % of players on any NFL team is black..the Commanders could easily be under 500 if they do what i think Ed's telling them to do. 100 000 ain't shit when you could deliver the team loss after loss.
That team has always had issues anyway.
So who we credit their implosion? Do we say they suck because they're taking a stand against the coaching staff or do they just suck?

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Yo they need to fire his ass…..They are going to make his life a living hell and rightfully so when the season starts.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm not sure how I feel about him being fined.

His opinion shows extreme ignorance and hate for us as a people to twist rioting for George Floyd and the insurrection on the Capitol.

At first I didn't like the fine because we need people like him to speak their opinions so that we can see who they truly are. Then I thought that he needed to be corrected and educated because he's tragically wrong.

In the end, I think the players should've spoke about it and if I was a player I'd want him to be fired.

Not because of what he said, but because of how he feels about us.

I kinda agree

But I think the fine is a good precedent to set

You can't talk out of completely WILLFULL IGNORANCE to the point I think Del Rio deliberately wanted to spread misinformation about the event during the trial

And this after the nfl blacklist Kaep and puts these bullsh*t slogans on the field claiming to "understand "

And the cherry on top?

It's the Washington franchise which we already have dozens of reasons to not only fine the owner and employees but take the damn team away.

So with all that yeah fine his ass you need to fine his ass and he should have given a VERBAL APOLOGY just like when he defended that trash he was spewing.

But as always I'm disappointed in the PLAYERS for not standing together to shout him down and out.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Stephen A and his infatuation with teaching white people racism, how'd there go with will Cain?

I can't watch these dudes man, no integrity they just want to keep the bag at the expense of the empowerment of the community.

Oh you should hear what he said today about Jack...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This racist has a specific agenda to spread misinformation

This ain't new

He been on this

He should be fired.

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
I heard on the radio that some Commanders players did go and have a word with Del Rio about his comments.

But in other news, the Commanders pro bowl d-lineman Jon Allen was asked some time ago, what historical figures he’d like to have dinner with. And believe it or not, one of his answers was Hitler!

True story. So I can root for his coon ass no more, sorry.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I heard on the radio that some Commanders players did go and have a word with Del Rio about his comments.

But in other news, the Commanders pro bowl d-lineman Jon Allen was asked some time ago, what historical figures he’d like to have dinner with. And believe it or not, one of his answers was Hitler!

True story. So I can root for his coon ass no more, sorry.

All facts

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Well, the franchise is run by a stupid racist so they're circling the drain anyway. But I'm pretty sure he's painted himself into the "jumped-before-pushed" corner.