NFL: Commanders DC Jack Del Rio defends tweets, calls Jan. 6 riots a 'dust up' & asks what about black people rioting? UPDATE: FINED!

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
That didn't have any for Kap. So I doubt anyone will say much about this. You might have some players out the league speak on it.

Kendall Fuller, the starting corner for Washington said he wasn’t on Twitter so he wasn’t aware of the comment. Then the reporter who asked him about it, read him the quote. Fuller said he didn’t have an immediate reaction, but if he felt something he’d go right to Del Rio.

I don’t like Del Rio either.

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
Always heard people in the area say Snyder needs to go before the team can have any success again...always thought that was a weird take...the last few years have shown me how wrong I was...shitshow of an organization from the top down...and that's saying something with the racist ass NFL which officially did away with race norming just last year

Snyder has always been the cancer
I've lived in this area most of my life and nothing good has come from his tenure here.
He's a rich white guy though so he is able to bullshit his way through incompetence.

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
Snyder has always been the cancer
I've lived in this area most of my life and nothing good has come from his tenure here.
He's a rich white guy though so he is able to bullshit his way through incompetence.
Dont Say That too Loud That Midget Fucker Will Start Thinking...."If Trump Can Do It......"

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Clusterfuck of an organization from top to bottom. :smh:

4lIsS5.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Like clockwork. Fake enlightenment. He doubled down on his tweet not even 12 hours ago. Now he's sorry. It's completely transparent & everyone with a brain can see through his apology. It only exists because it's bad press for the Washington Football Team (Commanders...whatever).

I would have kinda sorta had a modicum of respect for that dipsh*t racist if had the balls to stand by his comments

And I don't want a damn tweet

Say it live on camera with your chest out

Just like you did before.

Sucker.

Last edited: