NFL: Commanders DC Jack Del Rio defends tweets, calls Jan. 6 riots a 'dust up' & asks what about black people rioting? UPDATE: FINED!

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
If the players don't say nothing then nothing will be done. If chase young came out and said I don't want to play for hom then he is gone.
But that won't happen.

You 100% right. Young coming off an ACL injury and entering into year 3 of his rookie contract. Dude looking to cash in with an extension soon. He not about to take a chance and fuck that up.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cave cacs in the comments patting the negro on the head. Good job boy!!! Butter biscuits for you we love you you’re my favorite player tell these woke thugs racism isn’t real. Great job boy!!!!

Nothing new there. Feign ignorance. Can't say anything to mess up the bag. The nfl tolerates a lot. Battery, sexual assault, gambling. Just don't respond to racism. Don't be a pillar in the Black community by speaking out against inequality. That they can't tolerate.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Does this surprise anyone?

He’s broken.

Cave cacs in the comments patting the negro on the head. Good job boy!!! Butter biscuits for you we love you you’re my favorite player tell these woke thugs racism isn’t real. Great job boy!!!!
8b0d59eb49de18ddef586c42fd66b350.jpg

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They're all about their money, which is fine. I choose not to watch though. There has to be a line.

Basically at the end of the day 's these dudes know the deal they got fang in the streets, getting .indy is goal. Getting mine.

There needs to be a line on respect. Look how Andrew cuomu reacted when he was called Pedro, dude wanted the fair one at his level he's throw it away for that italian legacy and culture.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He should have cost his team all the socially conscious good will they poured into re branding that franchise, but he probably didn't. You can take the white superiority out of the name but you can't take it out of the cac.

Last edited: