playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
o1tINY.gif

lawd forgive me this makes me smile on the inside every damn time

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
I have slept with so many women this year. Finally got busted by my girl once. I really need to stop being so handsome.
rejoice.png

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
I have slept with so many women this year. Finally got busted by my girl once. I really need to stop being so handsome.
rejoice.png

Or... how about just not having girlfriends?!? Lol. Sleep with whomever you want, just make sure they know it's not monogamous. If you're going to live the single life, really be single... Cause some poor girl will/has caught feelings... And, clearly, this is spoken from some deep down regrets I have about a past "relationship" that didn't go so well... Lol

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Or... how about just not having girlfriends?!? Lol. Sleep with whomever you want, just make sure they know it's not monogamous. If you're going to live the single life, really be single... Cause some poor girl will/has caught feelings... And, clearly, this is spoken from some deep down regrets I have about a past "relationship" that didn't go so well... Lol

I don't go looking to cheat. I just have no choice. Females be all on me, looking all succulent. I'm weak.

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
Member of the family just got engaged and posted that ish all over Facebook... But, this is how I know social media is fake: she knew the engagement was coming, picked out her own ring, has been fussing with dude since home for Christmas to the point that her fiance told my husband he was thinking of backing out of proposing. BUT, on social media, it looks all like a big romantic surprise... FOH!

jucurious

agent of change
BGOL Investor
no bs truth.com just because i'm happy with her doesnt mean i wouldnt have been happy single

saying "you wish you would have stayed that way [single] doesn't really translate into being happy with someone. That sounds like you are tolerant of the situation, she's a place holder and it's an ehhh we could be together or not be together, makes me no difference type of situation.

jucurious

agent of change
BGOL Investor
I don't like caramel, toffee and that kind of stuff.....stop trying to give it to me

why are they tryna charge $60 for 1 pound of vitamin e oil? 2 ounces for $8 .... WTF?!?!

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
no bs truth.com just because i'm happy with her doesnt mean i wouldnt have been happy single

Of course you could also be happy single, but being with someone is a fucking choice... I chose to love my husband and marry him, but I could have just as easily chose to be alone. Love is an action and requires action on both your parts. Quite frankly, if you don't want to be there, don't... Don't waste anymore of her time (or yours, for that matter.)

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Laying here horny as fuck rock solid and she running out to the gossip box to get her hair done. Fuck is the lotion :angry::angry::angry::angry:

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Every time we go out to eat this fucker sucking on the bones like his mom didn't just go grocery shopping. Shit pisses me off to levels beyond speaking

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
i like riding through gentrified neighborhoods look at white chicks riding bikes and or scooters with shorts skirts on

Status
Not open for further replies.