ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
bqofseh2qoqa1.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ok this was massive flop...

But these critics REALLY gonna not address Zachary suddenly acting like a dick a few weeks before the opening weekend?

It also played a part.

Cause TRUST I cancelled a group movie outing with the kids friends because of that.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@ViCiouS

After this let down...

You thinking Jimmy Gunn nervous this Flash movie might flop or leave a more permanent stain (ezra) on DC studios before they even start?

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
He STILL the executive producer though right?
not all ep credits are equal
his ep credit on future DC movies are not the same as the past movies
and
he didn't authorise a sequel and sign off on a increase budget for a sequel to a movie that grossed $125 million domestically

Varis

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all catch the Easter eggs?
The kitten in the basket was named tawny and in the first movie he picked up a stuffed tiger toy at the carnival

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Just turned on my cable box and the film is available to rent on my box for $19.99.

It took longer for Black Adam to get on my cable box.

At this rate, it should be on HBO MAX by the beginning of May.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Shazam: Fury Of The Gods

5.5/10

We grilled some burgers/sausages last night and me and my two sons watched this while eating. My wife wasn’t interested. It was our first time watching it.

We watched it on MAX (formerly HBO MAX).

The film picked up two years after the first one with Shazam and his foster siblings running around trying to be superhero’s and making a mess of shit.

The main plot was nothing new and has been done numerous times over the past 20+ years in a number of genres. So the story was not impressive and pretty much was predictable about 15 minutes into the movie.

For the Thirsty, Megan Good co-stars as one of the foster siblings. She is barely in the film and has only a few lines. Her costume sucks with her completely covered up unlike her white foster sister who wore a skirt showing us some thigh meat/legs.

Helen Mirren co-stars and her old Ass was looking Smashable. She looked completely different from how they make her up In Paramount+ “1923”. Lucy Liu was looking ok and she is still holding up.

Gal Gadot made a cameo at the end. She is still holding up in the Wonder Woman role.

For the Gay Agenda trackers, one of the foster brothers is gay. Nothing is shown.

This film definitely should have connected with “Black Adam” that came out last year. Black Adam should have been in this film. Why that decision was not made for these two characters is probably why both films failed. They make these films primarily for people who have not read a comic book in their life. When people see two characters with similar outfits and nothing shows them connected, you gonna lose folks.

The mid-credit and end-credit scenes, I doubt anything will happen with those by what we are seeing with what James Gunn is doing.

Overall, it was an entertaining film. It falls in the category of Once You See It Once, You Won’t Have Any Interest In Watching It Again…unlike Christopher Reeves 1977 “Superman”.

Big loss for Warner Bros.

Synopsis

Bestowed with the powers of the gods, Billy Batson and his fellow foster kids are still learning how to juggle teenage life with their adult superhero alter egos. When a vengeful trio of ancient gods arrives on Earth in search of the magic stolen from them long ago, Shazam and his allies get thrust into a battle for their superpowers, their lives, and the fate of the world.

MV5BNzJlM2NmZTItOGQyYS00MmE2LTkwZGUtNDFkNmJmZjRjZjcxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA3MDk2NDg2._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
The main problem was Zachary Levi's hammy performance and the director should've reeled him in. Every body complains that there wasnt enough billy batson that's because the focus was on Freddy this time. I'd say the movie was okay. It wasn't quite terrible but could've been a little better and on the plus side the wizard played by djimon honsou got plenty ybof screentime this go round as a fully develop ed character. I'll watch it again sometime this summer.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

@blackbull1970
it was shittier than the first movie - if it was actually good- word of mouth would have saved you in the post market

Zach needs to walk the picket line in NYC and talk with some REAL writers

He better direct some of that anger towards Dwayne too :lol:
but - Dwayne made a better movie :lol:

Dwayne didn't get a bunch of old women to play the main villains in a super hero movie -

guess pt3 would have been Shazam family vs generic space cloud

Darkness's

Registered
it was shittier than the first movie - if it was actually good- word of mouth would have saved you in the post market

Dwayne didn't get a bunch of old women to play the main villains in a super hero movie -

I wouldn't call black Adam better. That movie was generic souless and paint by numbers.

Darkness's

Registered
yes - yes it was, bad screenplay etc etc - and it is still a better movie than Shazam 1 & 2

:lol:
Uhh.. no. I know what I saw. I will be er watch that movie again.the o my giidnthinh about that movie was hawk man.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Gawd damn Chuck gonna be waiting outside your crib Storm...

zachary-levi-stressed.gif