**New trailer ** The Shazam Family in SHAZAM FURY OF THE GODS March 17, 2023

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
You need to be put in the bin of failures
Oh Tina.... stop being so dramatic.... I leave your tranny ass alone for two weeks....... and your back to your salty ways.... stop being a bitter old ho and take care of that wicked yeast infection and that U.T.I. that you got...... FYI.... you can now go online and get your birth control pills mailed directly to your apartment

sidebar: is that bin of failures called "Tina's failed attempts at trolling lightbright?" ..... for your embarrassing threat to put me on ignore.... when you failed at trolling me? Your weak ass reply to me was yet another failure for you.... have you no shame.... just stick to asking for dick pics

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
I really enjoyed the first one, the story hit home in an unexpected way. I still see it as a missed opportunity to introduce Black Adam like they did in the New 52 version the film followed. The Rock should've been in it.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Look's interesting. Find it a bit strange that this involving gods and Wonder Woman is not around.
Funny you mentioned that. Even in the comics, Shazam and WW never had an abundance of interaction.

However, it will be interesting to see if Shazam and Black Adam have any interaction in San Diego, they both will be there at Comic-Con.

Leatherf7ce

Phantom of the Chakras
BGOL Investor
I think so bruh. Comedic supes won’t last, it’s a cycle if you think about it. 20 yrs ago most comic movies sucked then they got accepted by mainstream audiences. They gotta indoctrinate a new generation. Before the superhero movies fall off again (i think they will) more mature themes will be explored because the generation that grew up watching them will have matured too. The Boys, Watchmen show there’s a market for these things they just have to be done correctly.