New NBA Books: Scottie Pippen memoir throws some big Michael Jordan shade "I WAS THE REAL LEADER" & the Last Dance was disrespect UPDATE: Oh SH*T!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Same amount that MJ won without Scottie. Thanks for making my point.

Very. Im glad you realize it. You should now delete that stupid shit.
Nope.. when ya said how many rings a player got without somebody the answer Is correct.. Kobe has no rings without fisher Hakeem has no rings without cassel.. just showing how stupid that how many rings mj got without pippen... would you say zeke never won a ring without John salley?

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh Scottie please stop it. Just stop it. No no no no no no no.:tut:
giphy.gif

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
I hope he mentions they won 55 games without the "GOAT" and were a bad call away from a conference finals appearance.
Hope Pippen mentions how he without the presence of the "GOAT" refused to go on the court in the closing seconds of a playoff game cause he was in his feelings. Fortunately Kukoc bailed him out of that one.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nope.. when ya said how many rings a player got without somebody the answer Is correct.. Kobe has no rings without fisher Hakeem has no rings without cassel.. just showing how stupid that how many rings mj got without pippen... would you say zeke never won a ring without John salley?
Nope. Not a "player" without "somebody". Im talking specifics. Two players. Now please do yourself a favor and delete those short bus ass responses. You sound like a imbecile. Sincerely.
Hope Pippen mentions how he without the presence of the "GOAT" refused to go on the court in the closing seconds of a playoff game cause he was in his feelings. Fortunately Kukoc bailed him out of that one.
Yes. Same season. Ill deduct that win if it makes you feel better. Pippen won 54 games without MJ. Whats the most MJ ever won without him? Im just wondering.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nope. Not a "player" without "somebody". Im talking specifics. Two players. Now please do yourself a favor and delete those short bus ass responses. You sound like a imbecile. Sincerely.

Yes. Same season. Ill deduct that win if it makes you feel better. Pippen won 54 games without MJ. Whats the most MJ ever won without him? Im just wondering.
Unfortunately teams draft players every yr so lots of players usually have to be on the same team for a longtime.. so mj didn’t have a long span to do things without pippen since he was only drafted a few yrs after Jordan.. damn nba and it’s draft..damn nba and it’s off season moves.

Only if Jordan called barkley and Dominique Wilkins to team up after 3 seasons and took his talents to philly or atl

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Unfortunately teams draft players every yr so lots of players usually have to be on the same team for a longtime.. so mj didn’t have a long span to do things without pippen since he was only drafted a few yrs after Jordan.. damn nba and it’s draft..damn nba and it’s off season moves.

Only if Jordan called barkley and Dominique Wilkins to team up after 3 seasons and took his talents to philly or atl
Why call barkley and dominique when he had three hall of famers and a hall of fame coach already? :dunno:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hey sometimes players want diff hall of fame players to team up with...plus leave cause he dosent want to be in pippens shadow
Rings are a team thing MVP's are an individual award how many does Pippin have with or without Mike?

Why am I even going back and forth with something 95% of the people on this planet would agree with me on....lol good day
Guys, dont get mad at me. Your argument is with Scottie Pippen. You wasnt there. He was.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pip should have did a 30 for 30 like Rodman to fill in the blanks and tell his side...

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
For the people who play/played basketball, be honest.
Who’s the floor general on any basketball team?
The facilitator.
The facilitator is usually your point guard.
In the case of the Bulls it was the point forward.
Also, look at the stats. Mike only averaged more points than Pip on those teams. Pip averaged more of everything else.​

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
For the people who play/played basketball, be honest.
Who’s the floor general on any basketball team?
The facilitator.
The facilitator is usually your point guard.
In the case of the Bulls it was the point forward.
Also, look at the stats. Mike only averaged more points than Pip on those teams. Pip averaged more of everything else.​
Jordan actually average more steals most of the time... better fg percentage, free throw percentage

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Jordan actually average more steals most of the time... better fg percentage, free throw percentage

And when it really counted, like the playoffs, Pip averaged more of everything, except points.
I think what everyone is getting confused is “leader” & “best”.
The best player isn’t always the leader.
Leading a team is doing whatever it takes to win.
Telling people where to be when running plays, etc.
I had a old head really point that out to me last year about Pip. No way in hell did he think Pip was a better scorer than Mike, but Pip is his favorite player of all time.
I don’t think Pip is a “better” player than Mike, but I definitely think he’s a better leader.​

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

And when it really counted, like the playoffs, Pip averaged more of everything, except points.
I think what everyone is getting confused is “leader” & “best”.
The best player isn’t always the leader.
Leading a team is doing whatever it takes to win.
Telling people where to be when running plays, etc.
I had a old head really point that out to me last year about Pip. No way in hell did he think Pip was a better scorer than Mike, but Pip is his favorite player of all time.
I don’t think Pip is a “better” player than Mike, but I definitely think he’s a better leader.​
Jordan literally almost average a triple double in the first finals(he averaged a double/double). I think the only thing he didn’t lead was rebs

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor

Wow Pippen on a team that won 55 games while having 3 All Stars on the team. Then in being the leader that Pippen was he almost cost his team 1 game in a series, a series that the Bulls ultimately lost, by being a brat while actually costing them another game by getting called for a foul at the end of the game. Reason why he won no titles without MJ and no finals MVPs either. He needed a #1 to win the big one juat like Jordan needed a #2.
When was Jordan on a team with 3 All Stars and not make the finals let alone win the title?

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In some ways I agree Pip is one of the most underrated players of all time. He'll always be looked at as a #2 or great complimentary player. He had three chances to fix that and couldn't. That bulls team shouldn't have lost to the Knicks that year MJ retired. He should of willed them to that win. Secondly losing with that Portland team to Kobe and Shaq showed even with a talented squad he came close but couldn't grab the prize. Thirdly even with Two hall of famers on the Rockets he couldn't do it. But hes right to some extent management treated him like crap and they didn't realize how important he was to that bulls run. They don't make it without him.
wait..wait...how many OTHER teams did MJ win championships with?? NEITHER of them could do it outside of that bulls team. And lets say that MJ didn't retire but Pip got traded after that first threepeat....do the MJ bulls without Pippin do another 3peat run???

seems to me like THEY BOTH needed that combination...

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
wait..wait...how many OTHER teams did MJ win championships with?? NEITHER of them could do it outside of that bulls team. And lets say that MJ didn't retire but Pip got traded after that first threepeat....do the MJ bulls without Pippin do another 3peat run???

seems to me like THEY BOTH needed that combination...
Didn't Mike loan the ungrateful simp some bread?