New Grand Theft Auto Online: Official Gameplay Trailer 8/15

anybody else notice there are no player names above the players in multiplayer?????

There were names shown at the end of the original gameplay trailer that teased into the online trailer.
qik1376598574y.jpg
 
im speechless still....

san andreas online + APB + saints row + Kane and lynch + second life + all rockstar games + etc...
 
Looks like I'll have to put in some vacation time at work. I need at least 3 days straight of this shit.
 
:lol:shit im writing a break up letter to my girlfriend now an send it to her ass on sept.14th so when the game dropps that monday night she wont have to bother me cause she will know whats up...im not answering the cell or the door for about 5 days..:lol:
 
:lol:shit im writing a break up letter to my girlfriend now an send it to her ass on sept.14th so when the game dropps that monday night she wont have to bother me cause she will know whats up...im not answering the cell or the door for about 5 days..:lol:

:lol:
 
Pretty much EVERY gameplay innovation that Rockstar has ever done rolled up into ONE game. You can see every game that Rockstar has made, from Midnight Club to their Tennis game, all honed in this experience. This is what you call developer evolution.

Wow.
True. I also noticed the same things with Ubisoft's newer games.
 
GTA Online Gameplay Video Analysis



This video was very informative. Your cars stored in your garage will take damage and can be destroyed. You can take them to a body shop of hire a repair man to for up keep and buy car insurence for those destroyrd cars. Your cars that you own can't be stolen by other players. They talked about the possibility of going into other players apartments and robbing them. Those of you that save up to by jets or planes you will also have to pay for fuel.
 
Heres my situation....

I have a PS3. And will buy a PS4 before the release date.

Supposedly GTA5 isn't coming to the PS4 for a year or so after the PS3 release.... I also want this shit when it comes out. :angry: what do I do???! :confused: :smh:
 
Heres my situation....

I have a PS3. And will buy a PS4 before the release date.

Supposedly GTA5 isn't coming to the PS4 for a year or so after the PS3 release.... I also want this shit when it comes out. :angry: what do I do???! :confused: :smh:

Stay with current gen for now...



Anyone that goes out and buys a Next Gen console this year is a fucking idiot..
 
nigga how about that shit comes out on my damn anniversary :smh::smh::smh:

damn bro..sorry... well tell her you love her and there will be an anniversary next year and the year after that...



Heres my situation....

I have a PS3. And will buy a PS4 before the release date.

Supposedly GTA5 isn't coming to the PS4 for a year or so after the PS3 release.... I also want this shit when it comes out. :angry: what do I do???! :confused: :smh:

you and thousands of people have that same dilemma. I'm thinkin of getting an xbox but I decided to wait it out...I don't wanna be a guinea pig with the new shit
 
Stay with current gen for now...



Anyone that goes out and buys a Next Gen console this year is a fucking idiot..

im getting the rlod for the second time on my ps3 :smh: that shit is CAPUT.


I still have the original fat ps3
 
:confused:well then i must be a idiot cause i got both systems reserved

Congrats... You'll officially be a paid Beta tester for first wave buggy technology...



You'll also get to enjoy games that will look exactly the fucking same as they do on 360, and PS3 for the first year, or two...
 
damn bro..sorry... well tell her you love her and there will be an anniversary next year and the year after that...





you and thousands of people have that same dilemma. I'm thinkin of getting an xbox but I decided to wait it out...I don't wanna be a guinea pig with the new shit

Get a modded 360 on Ebay, and rock with that for a year or two...
 
Heres my situation....

I have a PS3. And will buy a PS4 before the release date.

Supposedly GTA5 isn't coming to the PS4 for a year or so after the PS3 release.... I also want this shit when it comes out. :angry: what do I do???! :confused: :smh:

Rockstar haven't announced that it's coming to next gen but with as much detail they've put into the online mode, they can go either way with it. GTA 5 has enough features to keep you busy for the nexy couple oy years. If they release it on next gen just buy another copy if you choose. The graphics aren't gonna get much better than they are now. Rockstar pushed the game to it's limits.

:confused:well then i must be a idiot cause i got both systems reserved

As Spanish said, there's no reason to rush out buy the new consoles untill a year later when must games are being developed mostly for the nexy gen consumers. But it's your money, do what you wan't and enjoy yourself.
 

Rockstar commented on the possibility of GTA V on next-gen consoles today. They sound like they don’t have anything concrete right now and are focusing on the PS3/360 versions only.

Rockstar says:
We’ll get the current gen version out first and see what happens in the future.
​
It doesn’t look like Rockstar is planning anything just yet. I’m assuming they want to make a bunch of money off GTA V this holiday before they undertake the task of porting GTA V to Xbox One, PS4 and possibly PC in 2014.

That said, I can’t help but think I should wait for a next-gen port of the game. San Andreas never got ported to 360/PS3 (well, not as something other than an Xbox/PS2 classic anyway) but it also came out more than a year before the Xbox 360 launched.

What do you think? Will we see a better version of GTA V on next-gen consoles in 2014?

http://gimmegimmegames.com/2013/08/rockstar-on-gta-v-for-ps4xbox-one-well-see-what-happens/
 
This game will take over the lives of some people.So much content and so little time to do it all this will be the next World of Warcraft maybe even more popular :smh:. I'm coppin :dance:
 
i see it like this ok its not a waste of money if i want it lol cause i spent to many yrs getting shit for everyone else an getting no respect behind it so its all about me now.im getting it cause i want it an i do understand alot of yall looking out for others an maybe youre right about SOME games looking like the current gen but ALOT of games i been seeing looks amazing as hell..like the crew,the division,witcher 3,rise,dead rising,dynig light,an the second son,see those are the titles i cant wait for..But i do understand some on your points.hell to be honest im still gonna be rocking the 360 shit mines is modded so i'll be cool..
 
Im getting both console at launch ( I might sell the PS4) The first batch are always the easiest to hack :lol:
 
i see it like this ok its not a waste of money if i want it lol cause i spent to many yrs getting shit for everyone else an getting no respect behind it so its all about me now.im getting it cause i want it an i do understand alot of yall looking out for others an maybe youre right about SOME games looking like the current gen but ALOT of games i been seeing looks amazing as hell..like the crew,the division,witcher 3,rise,dead rising,dynig light,an the second son,see those are the titles i cant wait for..But i do understand some on your points.hell to be honest im still gonna be rocking the 360 shit mines is modded so i'll be cool..

I feel you.. If you already know you're wasting money, there isn't much to be said..


They got me last time when I transitioned from Xbox/PS2, and for the first year or so everything that came out was stripped down ports of pre-Gen games.. I promised myself they wouldn't get me again..



I'm just gon rock my Modded 360 till they re-design these new ugly ass consoles, or maybe till one of them get's hacked..
 
imma look into this. not into gaming...but i was a fan of GTA when it first came out....plus im into Sim/online Multiplayer type games.
 
It's looking more and more like they designed GTA V to damn near consume a person's real life with a virtual GTA life instead.

 

ku-xlarge.jpg

​

Xbox360Achievements does their thing once again, this time revealing the achievements for the next Grand Theft Auto. If you'd like to be spoiled on what these are, keep reading—otherwise, steer clear!

You can read the full list of achievements here, but let's talk about "From Beyond The Stars." It'll require you to collect and return spaceship parts. Yes, spaceship parts!

Beyond that, some of you might be interested in hearing that some of these achievements pertain to GTA Online—the mode that won't be available until October 1st. Looks like you'll need to hop online if you want to get the full 1,000 achievement points for the game—sorry, single-player folks!


Grand Theft Auto V Achievements [Xbox360Achievements]

http://kotaku.com/one-of-grand-theft-auto-vs-achievements-is-surprisi-1157387980
 
Grand Theft Auto Online: Initial Reaction




They going in on the comments section again :smh::lol:
 
Back
Top