My woman and I have an understanding once gta 5 and bf 4 drop..........



Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


anybody else notice there are no player names above the players in multiplayer?????
I might as well just break up with my girl now because it's about to go bad for this relationship



nigga how about that shit comes out on my damn anniversary![]()

shit im writing a break up letter to my girlfriend now an send it to her ass on sept.14th so when the game dropps that monday night she wont have to bother me cause she will know whats up...im not answering the cell or the door for about 5 days..
im speechless still....
san andreas online + APB + saints row + Kane and lynch + second life + all rockstar games + etc...

shit im writing a break up letter to my girlfriend now an send it to her ass on sept.14th so when the game dropps that monday night she wont have to bother me cause she will know whats up...im not answering the cell or the door for about 5 days..
![]()

True. I also noticed the same things with Ubisoft's newer games.Pretty much EVERY gameplay innovation that Rockstar has ever done rolled up into ONE game. You can see every game that Rockstar has made, from Midnight Club to their Tennis game, all honed in this experience. This is what you call developer evolution.
Wow.
GTA Online Gameplay Video Analysis
Heres my situation....
I have a PS3. And will buy a PS4 before the release date.
Supposedly GTA5 isn't coming to the PS4 for a year or so after the PS3 release.... I also want this shit when it comes out.what do I do???!
![]()
![]()
well then i must be a idiot cause i got both systems reservednigga how about that shit comes out on my damn anniversary![]()
Heres my situation....
I have a PS3. And will buy a PS4 before the release date.
Supposedly GTA5 isn't coming to the PS4 for a year or so after the PS3 release.... I also want this shit when it comes out.what do I do???!
![]()
![]()
Stay with current gen for now...
Anyone that goes out and buys a Next Gen console this year is a fucking idiot..
that shit is CAPUT.well then i must be a idiot cause i got both systems reserved
damn bro..sorry... well tell her you love her and there will be an anniversary next year and the year after that...
you and thousands of people have that same dilemma. I'm thinkin of getting an xbox but I decided to wait it out...I don't wanna be a guinea pig with the new shit
Heres my situation....
I have a PS3. And will buy a PS4 before the release date.
Supposedly GTA5 isn't coming to the PS4 for a year or so after the PS3 release.... I also want this shit when it comes out.what do I do???!
![]()
![]()
well then i must be a idiot cause i got both systems reserved
. I'm coppin 
i see it like this ok its not a waste of money if i want it lol cause i spent to many yrs getting shit for everyone else an getting no respect behind it so its all about me now.im getting it cause i want it an i do understand alot of yall looking out for others an maybe youre right about SOME games looking like the current gen but ALOT of games i been seeing looks amazing as hell..like the crew,the division,witcher 3,rise,dead rising,dynig light,an the second son,see those are the titles i cant wait for..But i do understand some on your points.hell to be honest im still gonna be rocking the 360 shit mines is modded so i'll be cool..