New Grand Theft Auto Online: Official Gameplay Trailer 8/15

sakinnuso

Rising Star
Registered
Pretty much EVERY gameplay innovation that Rockstar has ever done rolled up into ONE game. You can see every game that Rockstar has made, from Midnight Club to their Tennis game, all honed in this experience. This is what you call developer evolution.

Wow.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Fully customizable online.:dance:
Customize your character, customize cars, races, deathmatches, buy apartments.:dance:

With GTA 5 next gen can wait.:dance:

Last edited:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
cool looks like san andreas on roids...just don't force me to do the dumb tennis/golf/skydiving type missions or w/e...hopefully that stuff is optional

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
Content Creator!!!!!!!! Its coming to the PC!!!!!!

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riggz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I might as well just break up with my girl now because it's about to go bad for this relationship

chops

Doctor of Medicine. Ringside Physician.
BGOL Investor
yo...... this game is scary as hell.... Im not going to lie. I want the game badly. But I really need to think of the consequences of purchasing. :smh: :yes:

tapdatass

Support BGOL
Registered
game of the year.....

correction:
game of the next 2 years :yes:
im sorry watch dogs :smh::lol:

this is like the bootleg san andreas online, but with developer support....
i really hope this works remember GTA4 had a lot of online issues when it dropped.... took forever for that to get fixed

definitely buying a crib and a garage :yes::yes:
i need to start my own business.... theres no way i can live a normal life with this game coming out.... :smh::smh:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
No need to watch I'm buying 3 copies

Still got the original GTA San Andreas wit the cheat code where you can have sex wit the local hoes inside the crib :lol:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You can parachute, play tennis, and drive around the city robbing banks with your friends in the multiplayer mode of Grand Theft Auto V, which Rockstar showed off today.

GTAV comes out for PS3 and Xbox 360, and with it comes Grand Theft Auto Online, an online mode that lets you customize a character—hey, you can play as a woman! (like you could in GTAIV's online mode)—and wander around Los Santos with up to 15 other people. Today's video shows players doing all sorts of missions, buying apartments, and even creating their own scenarios to screw around in.

Grand Theft Auto Online won't be available at launch—it'll open up on October 1.

GameSpot's got more details in a big preview they published today, and the multiplayer mode seems ambitious as hell. Some details:

• There's a stock market, which won't be available at launch but will be insane whenever Rockstar does put it in. You can invest in a car manufacturer and then storm around the city destroying every one of their cars so they have to pump out more (and their stock increases accordingly). Wow.

• There's also a fascinating new take on spectator mode, GameSpot reports: you could be in your apartment and see a police car down below your window somewhere, turn on the TV, and watch one of your friends run-n-gun with cops in real time.

• "It'll be GTA Online; it's not part of GTA 5," Rockstar North president Leslie Benzies told CVG. "Obviously it's set in the GTA 5 engine, but it's going to grow and evolve into its own thing."

• When the multiplayer mode launches, it'll be accessible through your character select wheel: in addition to the main three characters, Michael, Trevor, and Franklin, you'll have a fourth option for multiplayer.

• GTA Online will initially cover the same terrain as the pseudo-California-based GTA V. But Rockstar is hinting that we'll be breaking those borders at some point. From the company's official description: "Grand Theft Auto Online … begins by sharing gameplay features, geography and mechanics with Grand Theft Auto V, but will continue to expand and evolve after its launch.."

• AI characters "will react to the urgency in your voice," CVG says. Whoa. And... "Suddenly, a Rockstar developer sat next to us starts chatting into his headset and his on-screen character does the same, lip-synching broadly in time."

• While GTA Online seems like it's mostly made for multiplayer, there'll be ways to solo at least some of it. According to Rockstar: "In Grand Theft Auto Online, players have the freedom to explore alone or with friends, work cooperatively to complete missions…"

• According to GameSpot's preview, Rockstar won't be offering GTA Online's mission-creator tools at launch. They'll be rolled out some time after Oct. 1

UPDATE: One line in Rockstar's official description of their GTA Online trailer led some readers to speculate that GTAO would be tied to an online pass: "Access to Grand Theft Auto Online is free with every retail copy of Grand Theft Auto V and launches on October 1st." Not so, a Rockstar spokseperson told Kotaku. There is no online pass or code required for activating GTAO. Just buy GTA V and it'll become available via GTA V's character wheel (the fourth of four slots) on the first of October.

http://kotaku.com/this-is-grand-theft-auto-online-1148134265

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
son of a bitch!... i have class that week:angry:

won't be at work but won't be able to stay up all night playing either:angry:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GTA Online to launch October 1, two weeks after GTA 5

In a new Grand Theft Auto Online interview with CVG, Rockstar North president Leslie Benzies said GTA Online could have launched at the same time as the main game, but that the studio considers it to be "a different entity, a separate thing".

He explained: "It'll be GTA Online; it's not part of GTA 5. Obviously it's set in the GTA 5 engine, but it's going to grow and evolve into its own thing." Access to GTA Online will come for free with every retail copy of GTA 5.

image_308143_fit_620.jpg

Benzies went on to discuss plans to release a comprehensive set of creator tools for GTA Online, although he said Rockstar doesn't want to overwhelm users at launch.

"Initially, you'll be able to create races and deathmatches, which are probably the simplest. And then, over time, when we feel comfortable that people are ready to get the new creators, they will be released. So it'll be a trickle, but it'll be a constant release of new creators and new content. We don't want to overdo it. It's a complex system.

"That's another reason for the two week delay between single-player and Online. We want to give people an opportunity to actually get their heads around what's happened, because even single-player is a big advancement from the old games. There's a lot of new things to learn."

GTA Online will be accessible through a fourth character on GTA 5's character Switch Wheel, which will become available after two weeks.

"When it launches, you'll have an extra character on your Switch Wheel. Instead of choosing Franklin, Michael or Trevor, you'll select your multiplayer character and you'll be sucked straight in there," Benzies explained.

GTA Online may arrive in the form of "a tiny download", he added, "but it'll just be a code. We've just got to figure out how that will work with Sony and Microsoft."

For more details. read the full Grand Theft Auto Online interview. For our impressions of the online game, read our GTA Online first look preview.

Rockstar has confirmed a US and European GTA 5 release date of September 17 on Xbox 360 and PS3. The game will launch in Japan on October 10.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/424569/gta-online-to-launch-2-weeks-after-gta-5/

Theo_Huxtable

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I have no clue how anyone could even try to down this game.
:lol:

I don't even play online but this will actually get me to finally keep an active gold Live account. This shit is beyond crazy! I'm definitely going to need some days off from work.​

Cmike2

Support BGOL
Registered
anybody else notice there are no player names above the players in multiplayer?????