New CDC Study: Natural Immunity is Better Than Vaccine Alone

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh yeah? Next video shoot you welcome to come call niggas skinny jean soft. Only real niggas fuck with us. Not square bears.

interesting.. but not a banger tho... the direction wasnt bad,

but its like the same imagery and topic in every trap video of the last

20 years, its like they stuck in a time warp....

the music the beat, was ok, but nothing that makes a knigga really

want to nod to the beat.. no heavy bass droppin, no boom bap....

lyrics and hook too forgettable..

but the video was nicely done....

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you know how stupid that statement is? For example, seatbelts can kill under the wrong circumstances, say you fell in a lake and cannot free yourself, does this mean you shouldn't wear them? What about people whose parachutes failed them, does this mean you are better off without one?
Folks you guys should really learn how to think critically before talking!
BTW where is your data that proves that vaccines give zero benefits, I will be eating popcorn waiting for the peer review studies that prove this dumb shit!

She said ZERO benefit... Seatbelts unlike experimental vaccines, provide

SOME benefits....

So your pointless point is King MOOT!!!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

SOME benefits....

My point would be moot if you could provide one single reference material that can verify, vaccines provide zero benefits, and "no" this doesn't include (due to their inability to fully understand statistical analysis) some dim witted person implying that the posted article is saying this.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

SOME benefits....

You made positive assertions, now back it up with evidence that clearly states, vaccines provide zero protection.
Go ahead, the floor is yours!!!!!
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My point would be moot if you could provide one single reference material that can verify, vaccines provide zero benefits, and "no" this doesn't include (due to their inability to fully understand statistical analysis) some dim witted person implying that the posted article is saying this.

The problem is you think this experimental drug is a traditional vaccine..

You do know there is a major difference between what a traditional vaccine does

and what an mrna experimental drug you think is a vaccine does right??

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
The problem is you think this experimental drug is a traditional vaccine..

You do know there is a major difference between what a traditional vaccine does

and what an mrna experimental drug you think is a vaccine does right??
What is your methodology to determining that this is an experimental drug and how do you constitute a drug that isn't?
Oh, I am still waiting for your evidence that states that the vaccination has zero benefits!!!!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What is your methodology to determining that this is an experimental drug and how do you constitute a drug that isn't?
Oh, I am still waiting for your evidence that states that the vaccination has zero benefits!!!!!

It requires simple logic so.. dont waste your time son!!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
interesting.. but not a banger tho... the direction wasnt bad,

but its like the same imagery and topic in every trap video of the last

20 years, its like they stuck in a time warp....

the music the beat, was ok, but nothing that makes a knigga really

want to nod to the beat.. no heavy bass droppin, no boom bap....

lyrics and hook too forgettable..

but the video was nicely done....
Opinions
57-japan-av-anus-zoomed-in.jpg

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Very thoughtful and unbiased response.
I wish many others shared this perspective and remained open to having unbiased discussions without condemning the other side sickness and death.
Naw... the other side is condemning themselves to sickness and death... don't put that shit on us.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Clearly no one in here read the study, by the confused responses. The study looked at 4 groups

1. People who never had Covid and did not get the vaccine.
2. People who never had Covid and did get the vaccine
3. People who got Covid, but never received the vaccine.
4. People who got Covid, and got the vaccine.

The study found that Group 2 (vaccinated) was 5 times more likely to be hospitalized than group 3 unvaccinated.

The study also found that Group 3 and Group 4 had the same rate of hospitalization (.3 in 1000).

The study also showed, like what most of you are saying, that Group 1 did by far the worst of all groups.

I am not saying that the study says the vaccine offers no benefit to anyone. But when talking about people in Group 3, the vaccine offers no protection against hospitalization. The vaccine does have very serious,yet rare, side effects

The issue I have, and it is noted in the OP you posted, is that we don't know how bad their first infection was, or if they were hospitalized for that. It also stated they didn't group these by when they got the vaccine, so we don't know if someone caught covid 1 month after or 6 mos after their shot when the immunity would be less. They also didn't track whether or not people were boosted. They didn't measure their exposure risk, so we don't know if these were folks with public facing jobs who had 30 people sneezing in their face and refusing to wear masks, or someone who only left their house once per month and masked up every time.

We have folks around here like @killagram who has caught it multiple times. The last time he caught it, he said it was more severe than the other 2-3 times. He got through it, but I don't think its worth the risk. I realize the vaccine isn't 100%, I just lost another childhood friend who was vaxxed and he was also boosted. He died of a heart attack but the coroner also said he had covid. Immunity also isn't equal for everyone, mild cases don't seem to give people the antibody protection they need.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So dog ate your homework is your final response. Gotcha!

arf arf bitch!!

but chea.. we cant honestly have a debate when you think

an experimental High tech drug like mrna is a TRADITIONAL vaccine..

untill we can honestly agree that its a completely different technology.

then we cant have an honest discussion.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
arf arf bitch!!

but chea.. we cant honestly have a debate when you think

an experimental High tech drug like mrna is a TRADITIONAL vaccine..

untill we can honestly agree that its a completely different technology.

then we cant have an honest discussion.
This no way close to a debate, all this is is you making all types of claims while failing to provide evidence to back them. Maybe this type of bullshit flies with the Hoetep and fake Dr. Valitine community, but not in the eyes of people who actually know what they are talking about.

DaMostHy

Troll Hunter
BGOL Investor
Being able to get and survive Covid to the point of having a greater a immunity to Covid reads great. What about the people that won't and didn't make it through the first time they get or got it? Those people who never got to see if they would have had a chance. Had they taken the inoculation. Prior to being infected. There is a thread about it. https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/herman-cain-awards-they-love-anti-vaxers.1141708/

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This no way close to a debate, all this is is you making all types of claims while failing to provide evidence to back them. Maybe this type of bullshit flies with the Hoetep and fake Dr. Valitine community, but not in the eyes of people who actually know what they are talking about.

Hotep bruh

ho to the

muthafuckin

TEP bruh!!!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We are not moving towards covid being endemic. Endemic does not simply mean that the virus is not going anywhere and we have to just learn to live with it. Endemic means that we have reached a steady state. Huge waves of infections year round and hospitals being overwhelmed is not a characteristic of any endemic infectious disease.

Fat people filling up hospitals is everyone's problem. People have died of non covid related emergencies due to all the hospitals in their area being filled with covid patients.

By unvaxed I'm assuming you mean with a prior infection. I'd love to see the science that shows that an unvaccinated person with natural immunity from Delta is better protected against Omicron than a never infected person with two shots and a booster.

Fully know what Endemic means. Thats why we are on our way to endemic. Thats why the news says the spike of hospitals peaked and is going down now. Thats why Faucci said fuck it do what you want at your own risk. Endemic. Check my posts king, i always posts actual facts from CDC. And other people have posted as well. Just scroll.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Fully know what Endemic means. Thats why we are on our way to endemic. Thats why the news says the spike of hospitals peaked and is going down now. Thats why Faucci said fuck it do what you want at your own risk. Endemic. Check my posts king, i always posts actual facts from CDC. And other people have posted as well. Just scroll.

Everything you said is in regards to Omicron. The virus' ability to rapidly mutate into a new variant that becomes the dominant strain and drives record rises in cases is what prevents it from being endemic.

“We still have a huge amount of uncertainty and a virus that is evolving quite quickly, imposing new challenges. We are certainly not at the point where we are able to call it endemic,” WHO’s senior emergency officer for Europe, Catherine Smallwood, told a press briefing.

Fauci admitted that the decisions being made were largely based on economic reasons not scientific ones. The CDCs definition of endemic vs pandemic still describes the situation as a pandemic.

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everything you said is in regards to Omicron. The virus' ability to rapidly mutate into a new variant that becomes the dominant strain and drives record rises in cases is what prevents it from being endemic.

“We still have a huge amount of uncertainty and a virus that is evolving quite quickly, imposing new challenges. We are certainly not at the point where we are able to call it endemic,” WHO’s senior emergency officer for Europe, Catherine Smallwood, told a press briefing.

Fauci admitted that the decisions being made were largely based on economic reasons not scientific ones. The CDCs definition of endemic vs pandemic still describes the situation as a pandemic.

For sure Faucci is in pockets. But if this was doing more damage he could never said what he said. When this was crushing people we all knew it felt it saw it. Now it isnt and we also feel know and see that it isnt. Same thing every virus. We got lots of work to do but people dying the way they did is over. We need to focus on that obesity and make some mandates against all this junk food we consume.