New Avengers Endgame trailer just dropped

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
i didn't ask that to be spoiled ...dude...smh

Spoiled what?

What I wrote is from the comics that came out over 25 years ago.

They have already said they are not following he comics with the MCU movies.

images

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They're masters with da misdirection. Asides from who we see, ain't no telling who else will be in this shit but I'm sure it won't just be The Avengers. One thing for certain, those end credits scenes are gonna be bomb as fuck. I'd say Fantastic Four. Still no signs of Adam Warlock tho'.
Xmen.. Me and fonz already explain the ending in spoiler thread... The trailer is literally proving them spoilers me and fonz post months ago is true about the movie

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
He's got this coon nigga nerd vibe about him like he lives to carry massa's water.

Also if you read the comments you can see his audience.

Just my cursory opinion of him.

Funny thing look at his reaction still shots on his video page he's giving captain Marvel the gas face but coon grinning it up for everything else :smh:

https://www.youtube.com/user/TyroneMagnus/videos

Damn I was kinda feeling bad about going off on dude than I saw this

:cmonson:

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Marvel full a shit bout these trailers. So these mufuckas tellin me they only using footage from first 15 minutes of the film for trailers...

So the same mufuckas who made a fake trailer for IW is saying in the first 15 minutes we gonna see Stark and Rogers in some newfangled time travel space suits walkin in slo mo wit rocket and capt marvel like they goin into the final battle?

Really?

Can't Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is why I won't go the first weekend. I'll have to wait for an off day during the week to go check it out.

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
With Captain Marvel doing well expect all kinds of records broken possible $250-300 million+ opening weekend. Rumors going ham about who will appear, ere'one from Fantastic 4, Galactus to Kang The Conqueror and X men who knows?:dunno: Co-shizzle on Avengers: AOU a lot folks who watched it again after the other movies dropped ended up liking it.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
A Kang The Conquerer appearance would be dope too. Muthafuckas are on edge coming up with all sorts of wild ass theories.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
A Kang The Conquerer appearance would be dope too. Muthafuckas are on edge coming up with all sorts of wild ass theories.

Personally i think it would be a mistake to have another character be the "real threat" in Endgame.

Specially Kang, who never came across as a bigger threat then Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet.

My dream scenario would be for Marvel to go all out and show the Celestial beings go after Thanos like they did in the comics. But I know it wont happen.

I do think that by the end, they need a introduce their version of the multiverse.