New Avengers Endgame trailer just dropped

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DC starting on a 3rd Batman reboot since the MCU started in 2008...

Endgame will be Marvel's 22nd movie...

If DC haven't figured it out by now they never will...

2 different Joker /Batman universes.... That's their solution... They couldn't bring a bunch of major characters together into one cohesive universe, so why not break a few into multiple unrelated universes...... That makes sense right?

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Right.

What I mean is the end of this storyline going into the next phase of Marvel.

Perhaps this is how Disney will set up introducing the rest of the marvel properties.
Endgame will start off the beginning of Fantastic Four and X-Men.

I'm betting the multiverse stuff they may play with in Endgame will trigger the oncoming of the other "teams" that make up the Marvel Comic Universe to finally join the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Hell, we don't know if Thanos killed all those that got dusted. Perhaps he sent them to another alternate dimension, for balance, one where Fantastic Four, X-Men and other exist.

One where Spidey and the rest of them (West Coast Avengers) now live.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
How did Nebula get to everyone else but Tony didn't?
tony is right there with nebula they just didn't show him like they didn't show the hulk. he's probably going to have a new armor judging from how everyone else's color scheme is going it's probably going to be the white one

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
tony is right there with nebula they just didn't show him like they didn't show the hulk. he's probably going to have a new armor judging from how everyone else's color scheme is going it's probably going to be the white one
Nah I looked again I saw him. I was coming to edit my comment just now

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
i think we all know how it happens in the comics

i'm just wondering how close they are going to come to that.

If I remember correctly, he took out Eternity and replaced him which he then lost control of the Gauntlet.

They have not introduced any Celestial Beings yet, they should be introduced in this flick being what Thanos did should have sent out a APB thru-out the multi- verse.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
If I remember correctly, he took out Eternity and replaced him which he then lost control of the Gauntlet.

They have not introduced any Celestial Beings yet, they should be introduced in this flick being what Thanos did should have sent out a APB thru-out the multi- verse.
i didn't ask that to be spoiled ...dude...smh

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
i didn't ask that to be spoiled ...dude...smh
He came in here like....
giphy.gif

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Yup, shit i'm all for it man. Just lemme take a piss midway and it's all good. I'll sit through 3-4 hours of this no problem.

i sat through each lord of the ring movie without an issue i can definitely do it for this

So me and my two kids gonna see it. This time no soda, no sneaking in Capri Suns, we are not moving!!!

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So me and my two kids gonna see it. This time no soda, no sneaking in Capri Suns, we are not moving!!!

I take a diuretic for my blood pressure, no drinks at all about an hour before the damn movie:lol:

Last edited:

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
They're masters with da misdirection. Asides from who we see, ain't no telling who else will be in this shit but I'm sure it won't just be The Avengers. One thing for certain, those end credits scenes are gonna be bomb as fuck. I'd say Fantastic Four. Still no signs of Adam Warlock tho'.

Last edited: