jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Man I can't wait for this

YttzwL.jpg

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
The room at the very end of the trailer, looks like the room where Nat explained what Thanos did. Maybe she was explaining it to Danvers and not AntMan. :idea:

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i think we all know how it happens in the comics

i'm just wondering how close they are going to come to that.

How did it happen in the comics? And have they been close or following the comics to the T?

If it means spoilers for others dont worry about it

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
All of the past footage was black and white except for red items. That leads me to believe the play will be for the reality stone in the past to alter the future. Maybe at the conversion from Thor 2 when the 9 realms line up and the Ether was going to be used to return the cosmos to darkness?

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
See that's the thing....it ain't really the end with Disney getting the rest of the Marvel shit back...
But that Avengers roster bout to be reloaded
Right.

What I mean is the end of this storyline going into the next phase of Marvel.

Perhaps this is how Disney will set up introducing the rest of the marvel properties.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah, once Avatar 2 drops (which I assume is next year) will probably break its previous record.

Avatar only made all that money because the price of the ticket was double to see it the way it was meant to be seen (IMAX/3D or whatever the fuck).....that movie is mad overrated broski

If Cameron does 120fps 4K 3D.....those tickets are gonne be insane..... Wait for Gemini Man later this year to get a preview.....

Avatar 2 will make money, too many mfkrs will want to brag about seeing it "How Cameron meant it to be seen.".....