New 2nd Stimulus Package Updates

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Well you need to make your comments a little more clearer for people like me to understand because your tone and your words sounded like you wanted to use the both parties are the same analogy and that is not the case right now.

If I'm saying both parties I say both parties.
If I say they're the same they're the same.
everything else is everything else.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
You stated that the dems aren't any better, which would mean they are the same.

since you want to hop in

The democrats aren't any better.
The dems are always like well its the GOP that's why we can't help
but when the Dems control the house and senate they're bending over BACKWARDS to work with the GOP to come to a common ground

The democrats don't care about saving us as much as the GOP cares about destroying us.

period.

If 1 side is trying to save us and the other is trying to destroy us how are they the same by my own admission and in my own words?

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
since you want to hop in

If 1 side is trying to save us and the other is trying to destroy us how are they the same by my own admission and in my own words?
Saying that they are no better communicates that they are the same.
Your explanation is just saying they are two sides of the same coin (one and the same)

Last edited:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The democrats aren't any better.
The dems are always like well its the GOP that's why we can't help
but when the Dems control the house and senate they're bending over BACKWARDS to work with the GOP to come to a common ground

The democrats don't care about saving us as much as the GOP cares about destroying us.

period.
You saw how easy it was for Trump to come in stomp all over Obama's accomplishments.

Although I hate it as well, the only way to get lasting legislation is through some sort of compromise. Either that or keep the party that passes the laws you like in office AND in the majority. Otherwise, we are going to continue to see this back and forth bullshit like we saw with 45 shitting on Obama's legacy.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so where is the real money going? Cuz we already know if citizens get $650 million, there's billions going elsewhere?

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BTW they thought President Obama was gonna be Mr Welfare.... after this Drumpf will officially be the Welfare King.... 5 bailouts in 1 term...more than 1 each year.....and guess what if he just did the shut down right back in February March we'd be back to or raging towards normal by now and his poll numbers would be better as well

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
If they really gave a damn and was smart, they would make that Stimulus payment a monthly check with the last check being issued on January 1st, 2021. Also issue a federal moratorium on rent and mortgages until Jan. 2021.

That way they would not have to extend the additional $600 and folks would just get whatever regular unemployment insurance their state provides.

It would motivate mofos to get their shit together with this Covid-19 by wearing masks, keeping their ass indoors and pay their basic necessities.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
You saw how easy it was for Trump to come in stomp all over Obama's accomplishments.

Although I hate it as well, the only way to get lasting legislation is through some sort of compromise. Either that or keep the party that passes the laws you like in office AND in the majority. Otherwise, we are going to continue to see this back and forth bullshit like we saw with 45 shitting on Obama's legacy.

I understand
But we're at a dire tipping point

They are trying to kill us. Literally and figuratively.

The other side needs to be as extreme in saving us

Cause it's life or death

Remember the white ppl wanting us to die by not receiving Obama care

Then they found out it was the ACA and suddenly they were outraged and showed up to save it cause it was for them too?

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I understand
But we're at a dire tipping point

They are trying to kill us. Literally and figuratively.

The other side needs to be as extreme in saving us

Cause it's life or death

Remember the white ppl wanting us to die by not receiving Obama care

Then they found out it was the ACA and suddenly they were outraged and showed up to save it cause it was for them too?
Regardless of what white folks come to realize about the ACA, the GOP was still trying to kill it (repeal and replace bullshit). When that didn't work, Trump gutted it as much as he legally could (made the sign up time shorter, limited the amount of ad dollars towards promoting it,killed the mandate to help pay for it). When that didn't' kill it completely, they allowed the mandate issue to go all the way to the supreme court in the hopes that the ACA will be killed because of the removal of the mandate.

If the Supreme Court rules against the ACA's mandate and Trump is in office for his second term, the ACA is fucked. Because we all know he's going to kill it immediately, and sit back as people scramble to come up with a new one or fix for the old one. At that point, we know his version with punishing premiums for pre-existing conditions will become a reality.

BTW, the same dumb ass white people that hated Obama Care and loved the ACA, also voted for guy that said fuck the ACA/Obama Care.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Payouts will be the same last time?

Single $1200
Married $2400
Married w/ 2 kids $3400

Married but your wife is undocumented immigrant $0 :dunno:
Single but owe money to IRS or owe Child support $0

Owe Back Child Support? Your Stimulus Check May Not Be on Its Way
https://gravislaw.com/owe-back-child-support-your-stimulus-check-may-not-be-on-its-way/

Some 1.2 million Americans won't get stimulus checks because they're married to immigrants
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/12-...s-checks-married-immigrants/story?id=70493620

I believe they stated this time those people who didn't get it for child support reasons would get it the second time.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How are people non California and New stork supposed to get by with a measly 1200? Average rent here is almost 3000 for most people
I wish you niggas would stop this stupid shit. Those are states. The large majority of which are filled with working poor people who view that $1200 as anything but measly. And people paying 3k in rent wont qualify for this shit anyway.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BTW they thought President Obama was gonna be Mr Welfare.... after this Drumpf will officially be the Welfare King.... 5 bailouts in 1 term...more than 1 each year.....and guess what if he just did the shut down right back in February March we'd be back to or raging towards normal by now and his poll numbers would be better as well
Trump has been getting bailed out for failure his entire life. That’s all he knows :lol:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The stimulus will probably NOT be passed on Monday
Probably won't even be finalized to take a vote on Monday

Everyone in this thread needs to watch this video !!!
Second stimulus check update (Friday July 24th update)

Last edited:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I wish you niggas would stop this stupid shit. Those are states. The large majority of which are filled with working poor people who view that $1200 as anything but measly. And people paying 3k in rent wont qualify for this shit anyway.

1200 isn't shit in AMERICA period
dont matter where you live
1200 every 4 months is 7TH world country shit

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
What stupid shit? Working poor? You do realize people have roommates and split rent to be able to live. You act like everybody is single paying $3000 in rent alone. FOH and $1200 ain’t shit whether you live in Frisco or Jackson Mississippi. That shit is supposed to sustain a person?

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
If you don’t “need” it per se (ie sufficient emergency fund already) it’s good money to:

- Support a few black-owned businesses
-Open a Roth IRA (you can take contributions out tax-free if necessary; you only pay taxes on any gains)
- Stash in an online back like Ally in a high interest savings account

Many have said pay off debt; personally if it’s not supporting a black business, the bread needs to be as liquid as possible unless your emergency fund is at 9-12 months of expenses.

Of course because this is America, as soon as the money is announced the retail joints will announce massive sales; 25% or more off. Shit I think a pair of Js dropped the Saturday of the week that first round hit bank accounts. :smh:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
1200 isn't shit in AMERICA period
dont matter where you live
1200 every 4 months is 7TH world country shit
What stupid shit? Working poor? You do realize people have roommates and split rent to be able to live. You act like everybody is single paying $3000 in rent alone. FOH and $1200 ain’t shit whether you live in Frisco or Jackson Mississippi. That shit is supposed to sustain a person?
My point specifically was about Truth always applying Frisco and Manhattan cost of living to every income discussion and broadly that a TON of muthafuckas you cats dont account for are operating with a sub 1200/monthly budget ,

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
My point specifically was about Truth always applying Frisco and Manhattan cost of living to every income discussion and broadly that a TON of muthafuckas you cats dont account for are operating with a sub 1200/monthly budget ,
Who is operating with a sub 1200 a month budget? Other than mountain West Virginia hillbillies scum. That’s like $8.00 per hour. Who makes less than minimum wage other than illegals?

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Who is operating with a sub 1200 a month budget? Other than mountain West Virginia hillbillies scum. That’s like $8.00 per hour. Who makes less than minimum wage other than illegals?
Most "essential" workers.. Retail, grocery, restaurant, service industry, hotel, etc.. Lot of them make around that 9-14/hr range.. especially in rural areas.

Im not disputing your point about it being shit pay.. Im saying alot of people live off that shit ad to them it aint measly.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Most "essential" workers.. Retail, grocery, restaurant, service industry, hotel, etc.. Lot of them make around that 9-14/hr range.. especially in rural areas.

Im not disputing your point about it being shit pay.. Im saying alot of people live off that shit ad to them it aint measly.
I agree but it is measly in the sense it doesn’t line up with the COL expenses in this country. it should be $2000 and given out monthly for the Rest of the year.

We have the money, 100 times that is wasted on the military .

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
How are people non California and New stork supposed to get by with a measly 1200? Average rent here is almost 3000 for most people

It is a weird algorithm that they're going by. $1,200 means a helluva a lot difference to someone from San Fran, NYC or Fairbanks than someone in Como, NC or Callemuchi, MS.

Also my mother in law has about $1.2M in her bank accounts. Why did her old ass get a check for $1,200.